Four Wheels Good, Two Wheels Bad!

VANS Official

So what was the final decision on which bikes can be used so I can get ready if you've assigned me to the bikes team?

22 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

So what was the final decision on which bikes can be used so I can get ready if you've assigned me to the bikes team?

Had to make changes as Double T, Carbon RS, PCJ 600 and Ruffian are not available as Transform vehicles so new pairings are below...

Sports Class vs Hakachou or Akuma (Akuma must be Engine Tune EMS Level 1 and have Turbo removed) (GTO is banned)

Sports Classics vs Esskey or Vader (no cars banned).

The bikes may feel off the pace at first but once you get used to them the lap times really drop.

Ill have a quick count up to see how we’re doing.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

2 Wheels

Dave, Paulie, Trash, Catman

4 Wheels

Stapp, Mulder, Zeniith, Chubb

This leaves you free to to pick, I would prefer 2 Wheels but have gone 4 for balance.

Not sure if Smash and Marc are coming. @Mark Verstappen Can you confirm so we can balance it out. 👍

01. Chubb (Four Wheels)

02. SkyeDave (Two Wheels)

03. Biker Paulie (2 Wheels)

04. Verstappen (Four wheels)

05. Traash (2 wheels)

06. catman (two wheels)

07. doubleg213 (whatever is required so that it balances how you want to run it)

08. mulder (4 wheels as he has an inferiority complex)

09. Zeniith (4 Wheels)

10. OneMarc (4 wheels)

Reserves

• Thanks 1

2 Wheels

Dave, Paulie, Trash, Catman

4 Wheels

Stapp, Mulder, Zeniith, Marc

That leaves me and you to pick different teams @doubleg213

4 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

If you already have the bikes bought and set up sorted I'll go car team?

Sounds like a plan 👍

4 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

... wheelies may be banned as they will be tonight. For me they just ruin bike races 😞 

But but but, my Hakuchou wheelies instantly and automaticly 😅

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Paulie said:

But but but, my Hakuchou wheelies instantly and automaticly 😅

If the cars are whooping the bikes wheelies may appear... I have no sympathy for you though, the Pikachu is a steaming pile of doo doo 😂

21 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

We better be ready then!

Will be late/not there at all I'm afraid. Work has been a b*stard today and I've got to be 30 miles away by 7.30 2moro

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Nice one chubb. I thi k we all appreciate the time and effort you put into tonight. It may not have gone how you wanted it too, but it was good fun none the less 

Sorry I went without saying Tara, but as I was late home, I still needed to shower and make lunches for the kids. 

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

4 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Nice one chubb. I thi k we all appreciate the time and effort you put into tonight. It may not have gone how you wanted it too, but it was good fun none the less 

Sorry I went without saying Tara, but as I was late home, I still needed to shower and make lunches for the kids. 

Cheers Cat 👍

Colline Grotti and LSIA Vintage were spot on, would love to try again but get it all right!

Thanks all for coming along and giving it a whirl!

• Like 2

great night @JuniorChubb like @CatManDoza said we appretiate the time and effort put into events and this was extra fiddly but turned out well a wed night is not the same without the odd mishap of the wrong class or track makes for an extra surprise thx chubb

• Like 2

Good times! Loved racing the Esskey without my specially created retro racing outfit 😅 but also the Hakuchou was fun. Cheers Chubb for all the effort and testing and i'll share with all the things mentioned above. It turned out a very fun night and we can do defo some more for the variety in events with bikes. There's still a whole GTA bike realm to explore for us car loving Vansters 😅

• Like 1

I had a great night and said some of the funniest quips, one liners and long winding jokes you've all learned to love.  Unfortunately my mic wasn't working but I've written them all down for next time.  Well done @JuniorChubb for putting it all together and herding us cats as per usual (nothing personal @CatManDoza).  Hope to catch some of you over the weekend.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1