Four Wheels Good, Two Wheels Bad!

VANS Official

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

So no Esskey? 😢  I so mich love this and it is such a classic bike, the Vader and Nemesis look so newish and are a bit quicker. But I will get the Nemesis also then. 

About the Carbon RS and Double T, maybe put the Defiler in? The Carbon RS has higher top speed than the Double T and Defiler. And around a track even the Hakuchou can be similar to these bikes. But on top speed it is even a bit faster than the Carbon RS. I think it is nice to have two similar bikes in performance but with very different looks, but that's just me 😅

1 hour ago, SkyeDave said:

Wait? I don’t get to ride my Bat Redwood with the little Xero logos?

Sorry guys but over 3 hours of testing has shown the Esskey is too slow, I would have to limit the Sports Classics quite a bit to let it come out to play.

The Bati is just too quick, unless we include the Pariah, GTO and Neo even they struggle to keep up though.

I also wanted to consider price, make one cheap and one expensive bike available for each group.

Also remember I have to use Transform races for this, checkpoints, model memory etc means 3 bikes is just too much work.

I will try them out again tonight, the Esskey might make it if we ban the top 5 Sports Classics Cars. However there is nothing near it to give people a another option so they are left buying an expensive bike they may never use again.

If I limit the bikes to one choice per Class I might have room to manoeuvre. 👍

If the format works well we can run it again and with more time I may be able to include the bikes you want.

BTW Paulie, the Esskey is very dodgy cornering at speed. Looks nice though 😉 

I’ll be on tonight if anyone wants to help out.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Sorry guys but over 3 hours of testing has shown the Esskey is too slow, I would have to limit the Sports Classics quite a bit to let it come out to play.

The Bati is just too quick, unless we include the Pariah, GTO and Neo even they struggle to keep up though.

I also wanted to consider price, make one cheap and one expensive bike available for each group.

I will try them out again tonight, the Esskey might make it if we ban the top 5 Sports Classics Cars. However there is nothing near it to give people a another option so they are left buying an expensive bike they may never use again.

If I limit the bikes to one choice per Class I might have room to manoeuvre. 👍

If the format works well we can run it again and with more time I may be able to include the bikes you want.

BTW Paulie, the Esskey is very dodgy cornering at speed. Looks nice though 😉 

You know me Chubb I am all about looks 😎

But very well mate, hats off for all the enduring testing 👍💪 and I will abide by the bikes that are allowed for tomorrow 😅👌

2 minutes ago, Paulie said:

You know me Chubb I am all about looks 😎

But very well mate, hats off for all the enduring testing 👍💪 and I will abide by the bikes that are allowed for tomorrow 😅👌

Keep your eye out for any last minute changes...

I am as disappointed as you, I wanted Esskey and Nemesis for Classics and Bati and Double T for Sports. ☹️

You can bring any bike you like to the meet up though 👍

• Like 1

Hold off those bike purchases guys...

Gonna run some last minute testing to try and get the Esskey in, maybe paired up with the Manchez @Paulie

Gonna run with the Bati again @SkyeDave, unlikely but will see how it compares to GTO etc...

However Bati RR does not seem to be available in Creator Transform Races 😞 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Gonna run some last minute testing to try and get the Esskey in, maybe paired up with the Manchez @Paulie

That would be sweet @JuniorChubb I love the Manchez! Lols if they're both going to be in it's gonna be a hard choose which one to race! 😅

I had my hopes for the Bati but is just still so good and quick it will even give Supers a very hard time probably.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

That would be sweet @JuniorChubb I love the Manchez! Lols if they're both going to be in it's gonna be a hard choose which one to race! 😅

I had my hopes for the Bati but is just still so good and quick it will even give Supers a very hard time probably.

• Confused 2

53 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

The Bati is quicker than the GTO. lap time wise and top speed wise. You tried this sheet @JuniorChubb?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4/edit#gid=753713977

Yup, been using it. However it does not always translate well, especially once wheelies are banned.

Also we are not used to racing bikes, my lap time shave steadily improved just through testing.

22 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Looks like the Esskey is defo in 👍

It is a handful, but quite quick if you manage to nail a lap. I got round Colline Grotti 4 seconds quicker in it today.

• Like 2

Right it’s official now...

Sports Class vs Double T or Hakachou (not drag)  (Itali GTO is banned)

Sports Classic vs Esskey or PCJ 600 (no banned cars)

You will only need one bike for each class (there is a cheap option available), feel free to buy both if you like and swap between them in each race.

Catch you all tomorrow 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Right it’s official now...

Sports Class vs Double T or Hakachou  (Itali GTO is banned)

Sports Classic vs Esskey or PCJ 600 (no banned cars)

You will only need one bike for each class (there is a cheap option available), feel free to buy both if you like and swap between them in each race.

Catch you all tomorrow 👍

For me and Trashy we were quicker on bikes than the Pariah. Stappo was quicker in the Pariah but he is just quicker in anything anyway.

In general the bikes are marginally quicker...

Hopefully it will work out... 

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

For me and Trashy we were quicker on bikes than the Pariah. Stappo was quicker in the Pariah but he is just quicker in anything anyway.

In general the bikes are marginally quicker...

Hopefully it will work out... 

OK cool. Just know the pariah is faster than God usually

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

3 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

OK cool. Just know the pariah is faster than God usually

We better be ready then!

FFS!!!!

The Double T and PCJ are not available in Transform races... I swear I’m gonna go mad!

Right, final update. All jobs created and ready to go...

Had to make changes as Double T, Carbon RS, PCJ 600 and Ruffian are not available as Transform vehicles so new pairings are below...

Sports Class vs Hakachou or Akuma (Akuma must be Engine Tune EMS Level 1 and have Turbo removed) (GTO is banned)

Sports Classics vs Esskey or Vader (no cars banned).

Apologies for an inconvenience caused by this, blame R* though not me.

Come to the meet up in anything eligible to race for your team.

11 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

fair play chubb. Good work on all the prep, and I get to use my akuma too!!

I just hope I haven’t nerfed it too much... 🙀

38 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I just hope I haven’t nerfed it too much... 🙀

'Akuma' Matata!!

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

17 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Gonna run with the Bati again @SkyeDave, unlikely but will see how it compares to GTO etc...

However Bati RR does not seem to be available in Creator Transform Races 😞 

Aw sorry Chubb, I didn’t meant to make you do any extra work I was just making the usual remarks. I’m happy whatever. Besides, the regular Bati doesn’t have the Xero logos so what use is that....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

Aw sorry Chubb, I didn’t meant to make you do any extra work I was just making the usual remarks. I’m happy whatever. Besides, the regular Bati doesn’t have the Xero logos so what use is that....

If Dave wants something I have to try my best!

The Bati RR isn't even available as a transform vehicle which is a right pain in the *rse so it would appear unless we made the Car do the transformation.

Anyway, if tonight goes well I shake endeavour to make sure the Redwood Bati RR makes an appearance. 

I have really enjoyed testing the bikes, so we may see a Superbike night in the near future 👍

• Like 1

I was thinking about a super bike night. Bati race bike has 3 or 4 different liveries. Porsche Super cup esque teams, matching race suits, no complaints of kerb boosting, wheelies down the straights... luverly.  Either that or go full on GTA Road Rash with traffic and kicking each other off into oncoming traffic.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

I was thinking about a super bike night. Bati race bike has 3 or 4 different liveries. Porsche Super cup esque teams, matching race suits, no complaints of kerb boosting, wheelies down the straights... luverly.  Either that or go full on GTA Road Rash with traffic and kicking each other off into oncoming traffic.

Super Cup style IMO... wheelies may be banned as they will be tonight. For me they just ruin bike races 😞 

The wheelie decision will be down to whoever runs the event though Dave 😉