Recent bug with dynamic props in a LTS

Lann

I want to mention this as it can be quite frustrating.

When placing dynamic props, and trying to move or delete the prop I sometimes get in a props category called just <> instead of <Dynamic>.

Once this has happened, even if i manage to get back and create without any issues, it messes things up.

The thing i noticed several times is that after this has happened when i run a test i will not get back to the creator.

Once i exit the test i get a black screen and a loading circle down in the corner. This last forever and i have to end application (GTA) in order to use the ps4.

If this is done before saving a creation you have lost everything.

Ive noticed this same issue. For me, it happens on other categories as well, and will make the props buggy. Trying to pick up/delete a prop will remove it from visibility but its still there (prop count, map, test, and after published), will place another prop near it at a random position, and prevent from changing category again. Often requires backing out of creator without saving, then reloading. Which is obviously problematic.

Edited by Skorpion