• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeymorScagneti

• rofur

• Haste

• Pr0fane

I hate fusion rifles, can't get the timing right.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Sleeper Simulant looks Overf*ckingpowered

Yeah, I don't agree.  From the looks of the clip, it took 5 shots to take out an ogre.  Compared to 2 or 3 rounds from an RPG or one clip of a machine gun....meh.

Mind you, once you unlock the 5x ricochet....that's a different story.  Fire that into a Crucible room!

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Yeah, I don't agree.  From the looks of the clip, it took 5 shots to take out an ogre.  Compared to 2 or 3 rounds from an RPG or one clip of a machine gun....meh.

Mind you, once you unlock the 5x ricochet....that's a different story.  Fire that into a Crucible room!

Well we don't know how they negated mobs health, maybe it's harder now, or maybe all weapons do less dmg etc. but couple that with Ricochet + overpenetration? sick as fok...

• Like 1

b2ExQd1.png

From what I read in Game Informer, current exotics and legendaries will be out powered by new white, and green weapons. And we are suppose to get some of the commons fairly early into the game, and to get that 3rd sub class means having to do a quest.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

... Awww F*CK....

I cry, for the light system :(

Such a bad way to make a progression system, it gimps you so much, it's forcing us to grind.

Oh look, you are max light level? look at this piece you just got who was more intellect than the one you are currently wearing, oh you will loose light level for putting this on? well go grind and grind and grind for more etheric light for your new item, untill something better drops.

I understand it is Loot and RNG based, but god damn, Diablo 3 does it so much better by not having light levels.

It's sad, cause as it is now in HoW, I am almost careless of what stats are on my gear cause I don't want to switch to anything else, cause I'd need to tirelessly grind PoE again, which is boring!

A couple other games has had this "Light level" system, but they quickly scrapped that system cause they saw it was broken!

Sorry for rant, I will buy this expansion, but if it is disappointing, bad or repetitive as Vanilla/TDB/HoW, I will not buy future installments from Bungie.

b2ExQd1.png

New trailer and twitch reveal for TTK:-

https://youtu.be/2kDXbn9mC9Y

Looks like you get some exotics from blueprints and older guns are getting updated. I spotted a new last word and bad juju among them.

Bungies twitch streams start today... 11am pacific time.  " Destiny Year 2 Reveal ". Think its the same time every week till release

Edited by markt112

I'm actually interested to know something about those new shells, I own the Limited edition of Year 1 Destiny, I have the Collector's Edition shell, I wanna know if this is going to be useless now? cause I saw a video where you could get a shell which looks exactly like the collector's edition shell, I feel kinda sh*t on by doing that to be honest.

Comparison: http://i.imgur.com/9BJ9YYy.png

You don't sell exclusive items, ingame or out of game for at least double the money, and then release all that stuff for free later for everyone.

Just my opinion.

Edited by Haste

b2ExQd1.png

9 players? that means it gonna be tough...

9 players? that means it gonna be tough...

There's a tier 3 that wasn't shown. If tier 2 enemies are 41, tier 3 has to be something crazy like 45 or higher.

I watched the stream with the "Court of Oryx" stuff, I can honestly say I was not even impressed for a second, reskinned PoE system, reskinned and recycled enemies, same old get same loot every time.

And what is up with having a sword which needs ammo? there's no sense in that.

I had a bunch of questions that I never got answered in Destiny, was told some enemies were praying, and they just attacked them, why were they praying? nothing is being explained, it's huge holes in plotlines like the older Destiny is as well, "I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain", "I could tell you of the great battle...!".

Who are the taken? who are the hive, fallen, cabal, vex? where do they come from? what's their incentive to chase the traveler and kill it? who is the traveler? and why does it exist? what are the darkness exactly? and why does it all converge on us, on Earth?

What happened to our former civilization? why did we just get revived and the only thing we got explained was: "You've been dead a long time, come with me, pick up weapon, shoot stuff". Who the hell am I? Who are the Awoken and where do they come from? Who or what made the Exo's, and what is their story?

"You can read about it on their website at the grimoire cards", Yeah no, all that stuff should've been in the game from the beginning, no one wants to look all that up on a website?

All in all, the new expansion stuff they showed at the stream seemed ALOT like the older Destiny, just reskinned and recycled, bullet sponge, no actual tactics, just pure luck and hoping the mechanics doesn't bug, and then you will burn through the raids.

Oh, and did I say bullet sponges?

Some people may think these "raids" are well-done, think that they are awesome, and epic, but honestly, I've never had my excitement up for anything in this game, it was like: "Yay, I got a mythoclast..." or, "Oh, a Fatebringer".

Coming from games where Raids and content were very well done (World of Warcraft for example), Destiny's content seems a bit hilarious, it feels like it is trying to be something it aint.

I'm pretty sure, that in that stream, they pretty much showed us 75% of the entire thing we will be doing in The Taken King. "But they said it's at least twice as big as Cosmodrome", oh wow, Cosmodrome ain't that big, and there's really not anything to do there besides grinding bounties and running back and forth through it just to get to the other side for whatever reason.

I'm probably gonna wait with buying the expansion, cause I've got a feeling it's gonna be the same old, if it is the same, I wont be getting it, if it's much improved, especially story, content and stuff to do, I'll maybe be getting it.

Edited by Haste

b2ExQd1.png