Box Sets

PompeyRick78

( ) Team Edward

( ) Team Jacob

(X) N/A

:P

I remember a mate of mine wearing a Team Blade t-shirt when the Twilight fandom was at it's height.

• Like 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• Jaggy

• PompeyRick78

• nicolabellamy77

Our lass just bought an American horror story. I rarely watch tv but I've got right into this. Got it last Friday and we are already on the second season. Would definitely recommend it

Hannibal is amazing and nothing like the films.

Yeah, pretty damn sick on so many levels.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I second sense8. Not a bad show at all. One other one that I started watching is Halt and Catch Fire from AMC (Sam network that brought you Breaking Bad and Walking Dead). It's a show sorta about the computer revolution during the early 80s. It's on its second season now. Also, continuum is good with at least 3 seasons out.

Edited by furdog

kQ4fIRp.png

Don't know now it hasnt been mentioned but Game of Thrones!

Plus Vikings. Black Sails is supposed to be good too but not checked that out yet

Quoting myself here but spend some of the weekend and all day watching Black Sails. It is very good. It's basically a prequel to Treasure Island so telling the story of Captain Flint and Long John Silver but they've given it a real historical setting. Plus lots of violence and boobs :D

Edited by Squirrel_Army

Quoting myself here but spend some of the weekend and all day watching Black Sails. It is very good. It's basically a prequel to Treasure Island so telling the story of Captain Flint and Long John Silver but they've given it a real historical setting. Plus lots of violence and boobs :D

This looks really good. I can't believe I've never heard of it because I love nautical shit. Hopefully it's free on Amazon Prime or Netflix.

This looks really good. I can't believe I've never heard of it because I love nautical shit. Hopefully it's free on Amazon Prime or Netflix.

It's free on Amazon prime :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

HOLLA!  Your wife & I are now friends because I watch PLL religiously.  :P

Watched the season finale (mid season) when A was revealed! What a crock of shit. Dont think I can watch it anymore..

What did you think Jaggy?

Watched the season finale (mid season) when A was revealed! What a crock of shit. Dont think I can watch it anymore..

What did you think Jaggy?

I had more of a "WTF" moment.  It was the worst reveal ever.  I'm disappointed and not sure if I will continue watching as often anymore.

True Detective season 1 . amazing show!!!!! best writing i've ever seen in a tv show. season 2 is good aswell and has great atmosphere(lacks inn every department to the first but still miles better than so much stuff on tv! I can't recommend this highly enough its only one rung below :

The Wire . watch it all back to back best. show. ever. my fave characters of any film/tv/anime ANYTHING!

Game of thrones . ~My current fave show on Tv im sure you have heard about it, very intelligent and brutal! fall in love with characters and watch them get ripped from you xD

Lets call saul . Great show especially if you liked breaking bad. i wasnt convinced when i heard about it but after one episode i was in! slipping jimmy all day!

Orange is the New Black . i taught there would be no way i would like this show until a friend made me watch the first episode! very funny at times and also really strong characters so well  written!

Oz . Gritty, raw uncompromising. this is prison times a thousand. watch it just to see how many faces you recognise that went on to be huge on tv and film

Daredevil/Gotham . I'm a big fan of the comics and hate most other superhero shows.these two are awesome tough! Daredevil is about as gritty as Marvel/Disney will ever get and gotham is exactly what i wanted for a show about jim Gordan and a young Bruce Wayne!

Eastbound and Down . my fave comedy show next to the next choice! very funny Danny mcBride at his most awesome, some of the very best and funniest improv ever seen!

Arrested Development . Downright silly at times and insanely poignant at other times! such an excellant show with the funniest narrator of all time!

American horror story . This is what a horror tv show should aspire too. far scarier than most films you will ever see. watch the First season and then watch them change everything up! you can watch any of the seasons as a stand alone but if you watch them from the start you will get some of the references and other characters mentioned and families hinted throughout the shows.

Honorable mentions :

Supernatural, The strain, Vikings, Firefly, Blacksails

Jaysus.... i should have just wrote a blog for ya's xD

Edited by Pen0sIRE

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

sot sure if Squirrel posted in here yet, but apparently he likes a show called "black sails"

its about a laundry company that just can't get their Whites super white. The Daz man has to team up with Jorah Mormont to save the day

• Like 1

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

There is one show that I forgot to mention--I have never seen it on Netflix or Amazon Prime, but it's available in boxed set form.

Six Feet Under

I've watched it twice from start to finish, and it was a show originally made for HBO.  In my opinion, it's one of the best, but the subject matter is quite serious and it will have you thinking about things you may not have ever thought about before, but I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quality show.