List of Players

Jaggy

You have to start off by asking. If you don't ask, and let's say you're playing GTA, how do you expect them to know you want to play? They have nothing against you I'm sure about that.

Yeah, I'm sure of that too.

I'm not interested in asking someone if I can play when there are plenty of open games that I can join without asking for permission.

I'm also pretty sure I'd get an invite no matter what game I'm playing.

Example: If I'm playing GTA and I want to invite Hatch while he is playing Destiny then I'll do it, Rocket League is no different.

Party and Rocket League only holds 8 players, right there is the issue, unless there is a group with a vacant spot it's always gonna be tough to get to play with a large group that aren't randoms.

I thought it was a thread to add fellow players and invite them to matches, but it seems like a thread where people declare that they play this game and then a selected few will decide if they wanna play with you, and I'm not interested in that.

It's not a big deal, but lease remove my name, thanks.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• PrancingSkeleton

• Ninja

• grjkie

I'm not interested in asking someone if I can play when there are plenty of open games that I can join without asking for permission.

Example: If I'm playing GTA and I want to invite Hatch while he is playing Destiny then I'll do it, Rocket League is no different.

Party and Rocket League only holds 8 players, right there is the issue, unless there is a group with a vacant spot it's always gonna be tough to get to play with a large group that aren't randoms.

I thought it was a thread to add fellow players and invite them to matches, but it seems like a thread where people declare that they play this game and then a selected few will decide if they wanna play with you, and I'm not interested in that.

A couple of days ago Jaggy and some others were playing. I asked if I could join, and she said yeah no problem and we had a blast.

Done.

Again, I'm sorry you feel that way.  I've never played 4v4 with all crew yet.  There's never that many of us online at any given time playing Rocket League.  So again, I'm sorry you feel that way.

Comon DC, where's that coming from?? We usually always play RL after EU PLs and after we always post on the shoutbox that we're playing, I for one won't invite someone if they're playing other games because when I am playing a game and someone invites me to another I won't join...

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Let's just organize a tournament already so everyone can play...

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

i forgot to post this before but here's a website me and my friends used when we were doing a mini-hockey tournament. It basically makes a tournament bracket for you. http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator

It's a little confusing at first, so if you use it and need help with it, just message me. Just note that if you use the website we need to have a round robin.

• Like 1

I would as well like to choose my teammates but that won't be fair to everyone...

www.ishare4free.com

i forgot to post this before but here's a website me and my friends used when we were doing a mini-hockey tournament. It basically makes a tournament bracket for you. http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator

It's a little confusing at first, so if you use it and need help with it, just message me. Just note that if you use the website we need to have a round robin.

Thanks!

I would as well like to choose my teammates but that won't be fair to everyone...

That's my issue too.  I wasn't sure how to go about organizing teams.  I'm not even sure if everyone who plays this game would be interested in a tournament.  Once I get things situated, I'll post a separate thread for a tournament.  I'm not even sure if we will have 3v3 or 4v4.

Smaller teams is the way to go IMO, someone can I don't know, stream a playroom thing and take a name from a bag with all our names to make up the teams

But 4v4 would be a quick one I think

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

You can add me to the list now. :)

It's actually quite fun, but I'm still not very good.  I'm definitely looking to play more and improve though.

Thanks to all of those Jag who twisted my arm and made me download it. ;)

• Like 2

I will say in all honestly i usually just invite players i see playing rocket league as well. If no one is playing it i will just play with randoms. I usually hop on this site and post in the shout box to see if there is any interest. Going forward i will invite all i just assumed if someone isnt in rocket league they wouldnt want to leave current game to play it. But guess i was wrong so for future instances i will invite all

… It's only free for a couple more days so it should be at its peak for number of player…

It will remain free for those who already downloaded?

… It's only free for a couple more days so it should be at its peak for number of player…

It will remain free for those who already downloaded?

Yes, Rocket League is free for us who downloaded it.  The first paid DLC will release sometime this month for $4.  Super cheap and I'm buying it the second it releases.  :lol:

I'm not sure what's going to happen when the August free games are out.  They could easily just charge $10-$15 for the game and it would still be well worth it.

You can add me to the list now. :)

It's actually quite fun, but I'm still not very good.  I'm definitely looking to play more and improve though.

Thanks to all of those Jag who twisted my arm and made me download it. ;)

Told you so.  :P

We were up til 1am playing.  G was determined to win a game.  :lol:

• Like 1

Any news on when the tournament will start? I'm probably going to the Maritimes, northern Quebec, or Ontario this month so I need to tell my parents when's an ideal time to go. 

Any news on when the tournament will start? I'm probably going to the Maritimes, northern Quebec, or Ontario this month so I need to tell my parents when's an ideal time to go. 

I've been working on some details this morning.  If you miss the first one, don't worry, there will be more.  I'm sure this is something we will do regularly.  :)

Got dumb ass Sweet Tooth too. All Twisted Metal and shit.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

There's another name missing from the list.

Where are you, Snacks? :D

Haha...I've played it a couple of times, but although it's somewhat entertaining for a little while, it's just not my cup of tea.

Find it a bit too "chancy" (is that a word?) for my liking, but it's fun to muck around in every now & then. :)