• PrancingSkeleton

• Ninja

• grjkie

I'm not that good but I enjoy playing. It's a really fun game. :D

If I'm on your team, no expectations, lol. :P

Edited by GeraldPhoenix
  • Like 1

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :

Like GTA, skill isn't a big deal.  At least not to me.  I just enjoy playing it.  It's a blast.

I agree with you, the game is not about skill. It's all about just having fun!

Count me in. I'm down for a tournament or some sort of event. Losing interest in GTA atm, I know I'm not the only one.

• Like 1

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :

I played it for the first time yesterday. I did the tutorial then played against the ai. WOW! What a fun game! I'm definitely up for a game with crew some time.

• Like 2

I played it for the first time yesterday. I did the tutorial then played against the ai. WOW! What a fun game! I'm definitely up for a game with crew some time.

Glad you enjoyed it!  Just wait until you do 3v3 or 4v4 with all crew.  It's insane!

• Like 1

Good game, bad player. I was experiencing some lag yesterday though. I think it got worse while playing with grjk (spelling?) and OG.

• Like 1

The lag is kind of bad when you use a stadium with rain.  Other times, it can be a bit laggy depending what time of day you're playing.

Can you choose weather conditions or where you play? Think the lag is due to the sheer popularity of the game and server overload. It's only free for a couple more days so it should be at its peak for number of players. Will start to get better soon.

Can you choose weather conditions or where you play? Think the lag is due to the sheer popularity of the game and server overload. It's only free for a couple more days so it should be at its peak for number of players. Will start to get better soon.

For private matches, the host can select which stadium and the weather conditions.  If you jump into online, it's random I think.  My ping is bad when one of you EU guys hosts.  Honestly, it's just bad when I'm on any of the EU servers.  When I'm any US server, it's a lot better for obvious reasons.

It's just not that bad.  Usually in the afternoons for me, so about 9-10pm GMT it can get a bit annoying.  Later in the evening for us, it's calm.

Yesterday was awesome, won a match with 10-1 and 11-1 haha

Yesterday was shit. Lost a match with 10-1 and 11-1 Although I did score one of the goals.

• Like 1

Awesome!  :)

I'll definitely have to organize a tournament.  :D

Awesome! And if the teams are different countries place me under Canada

Go ahead and remove me from the list please.

Haven't had a single invite even though the crew are playing this game daily.

It's always the same people joining parties to play despite the list being quite large.

What's the point of having your name on a list when nobody wants to play outside of their own little group?

Future posters should bear this in mind too.

It's always the same people joining parties to play despite the list being quite large.

What's the point of having your name on a list when nobody wants to play outside of their own little group?

You have to start off by asking. If you don't ask, and let's say you're playing GTA, how do you expect them to know you want to play? They have nothing against you I'm sure about that.

DC, this is silly.

I always check my friend's list to see who else is playing so we can send them invites to in-game party and party chat.  When I play Rocket League, you're usually playing Project Cars or another game.  No one is excluding you.  The more the merrier.  We usually only have 5 people on at a time in our game, so room for three more.  Everyone gets an invite from me if they are currently in Rocket League.  I'm not going to bug you and say we're playing Rocket League if you're busy in another game.