This certainly LOOKS like a cluster fuck, but it plays out like anything but that.

It's definitely a modern/fresh take on Saturday Nite Thunder. I like that. Everything runs pretty well and the parking lot bit was extremely well made. We all had a couple suggestions like some CP refining but I think the big one to take away is vehicle selection. I wouldn't be opposed to this being locked to some off-road vehicle. Keeps everyone on the same page and truly disallows the Sanchez. Something like the Brawler or even Enduro or the Rebel. You could lock it to a few vehicles but the chance someone doesn't turn off customs is still high and you'd need to make sure the choices are all very competitive with one another.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I'm leaving this open to all classes and Cars until after TNT Rebel racing. Then I will limit the options for off road. Other classes will remain wide open. Muscles are really fun on this... just sayin. 

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

Set to the Brawler only for now for the Off Road PL. Some Prop management has been done. There a spot or 2 that bothered me a little. Also removed the tire stacks from the ramps by the trees. 

Dodgeservice.png

Ran this track with the Brawler. 

Some things that i noticed:

It has a feel-good feeling.

On my first lap I considered for a second to take this path (straight to the left of the hedge)

CLodGExWcAADzSE.jpg

I decided not to and I just then saw the next cp.

The placement of the next cp (at the very right in the picture) did not convince me that there were only one way to take.

So on the next lap I tried the other way and came to a dead end.

CLodL5pWwAAeBFr.jpg

Suggestion, either block of this way entirely or open it up.

On my first lap I didnt see this next CP indicating a sharp turn until too late and I didnt make the turn.

CLoh8ACUMAA8BBw.jpg

Maybe moving it up a bit so that its visable earlier, if even possible.

Works great.

CLoiPynUMAAXsuQ.jpg

Good solution, works great.

CLoiJGuUcAAHHbL.jpg

Personal preference as if any props could be added here: 

CLohk5PWgAAE-Tl.jpg

CLohqFKUcAACBDp.jpg

Expand jumps wider? Although that are neatly placed and probably in everyones prefered "race line".

CLohfEPWgAAXgQN.jpg

• Like 1

I like your suggestions. This is the reason why this is so good. I never saw the issue in example 2 before. I will try to fix all of these soon. 

Dodgeservice.png

1. Thank you. 

2. I fixed the Gap issue. 

3. I backed the CP up. I think it's gonna work now. 

4. Thanks again 

5. And again

6. Blocked both gaps around the poles. 

7. Let this alone. The jumps are in the racing line, but the asphalt changes to concrete over there and could be used for a strategic manuever, if you can handle the change in the racing surface. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...