• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pr0fane

• JustHatched

• rofur

• SeymorScagneti

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, what Rofur said.  The level 40 part was no problem but light 290 is relying on Destiny's RNG.  Mind you, I do have a pretty sweet Light:290 Titan Mark thanks to Dead Orbit.  :)

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Well, each time I died I saw the "Light Recommended: 300" text so...you weren't the only one.  Plus, I died almost every try so I think I was the weak link despite having the 2nd highest overall Light score...?

pr0fane0ne.jpg

@Profane

I need to be higher than 291 in King's Fall. It seemed like I was shooting marshmallows at those ogres.

Maybe I'm telling you something you already know but for any weapon to do real damage in Destiny it needs to have high attack (obviously) high impact and as high range stats as possible. If impact is too low damage will suffer. Snipers do not rely on the impact stat as far as I know. . . a sniper rifle will hit hard anyway. From what I've been reading it is NOT enough to have only a high attack stat. Ofcourse what I have written is presuming equal or higher level enemies.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so im probably one of the only people who hasnt completed a raid haha, so i was wondering what is the easiest raid? and is there one i can do by myself because i hate asking people to come and help me, i really want to get the trophies for doing raids

nicolabellamy77.png

We can run Crota on Wednesday if you want? :) Should be able to do it with a fire team of about 4/5 with a few with reasonably high light need the numbers though, plus I can run sword :)

Edited by adsyfindlay

We can run Crota on Wednesday if you want? :) Should be able to do it with a fire team of about 4/5 with a few with reasonably high light need the numbers though, plus I can run sword :)

sounds good

• Like 1

nicolabellamy77.png

so im probably one of the only people who hasnt completed a raid haha, so i was wondering what is the easiest raid? and is there one i can do by myself because i hate asking people to come and help me, i really want to get the trophies for doing raids

My opinion is that no raid is easy. Reasons are because there are time limits to various parts of the different raids, if key things are not done within a specific ammount of time death for the fireteam is usually the end result. The raids are designed and intended to be run with a fireteam NOT solo, that is why the 3 confluxes need to be held for VoG and the 3 plates for Crota and the more involved turn taking essence carrying and such for Kings Fall. Team work is essential and NOT using a mic makes it even more difficult. You may of heard of some people doing certain raids or parts of raids solo but this is not what Bungie intended. I would suggest you start with the first raid, VoG easy to get a feel for things.

• Like 1