Raids?

rofur

Just want to know if anyone does any raiding?

I've done Vault of Glass twice and really enjoyed it but I've never done Crota's End and really want to give it a go.

So if anyone wants to raid and is a man short I wouldn't mind an invite. Plus it drops some pretty sweet loot for those looking to gain some gear.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pr0fane

• JustHatched

• rofur

• SeymorScagneti

Indeed, some of the best loot still drops during Raids.  Mind you, you have to ascend them to keep them at the top.

Seymor ran back to back Crota then VoG with us yesterday and really lucked out with some nice gear.

I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm doing a Raid.  My Destiny crew is small, but always happy to help.

• Like 3

pr0fane0ne.jpg

-pfft- you and me both!  LOL  That's one of the few Raid items I still haven't gotten.  That and Icebreaker.

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I'll do some raiding anytime.

I want the Vision of Confluence.

Message me any time I'm on and I'll stop what I'm doing for raids.

• Like 1

I'm in for raids anytime I am online

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

We could definitely do Crota's End on Normal with 4 of us.  Especially if at least one, preferably two, others have a fully upgraded Gjallahorn.  I *know* what all has to be done, doesn't mean I can get it all done.  LOL

There's a lot more co-ordination needed in Raids, so mic/headset is pretty much a must.

As for Vault of Glass, I'm not as confident.  If I had at least one of the regulars from my other crew, we could make it happen.

So...we're down to timing; when we can all be available.  For the first crack at a Raid as a group, I'd say count on it taking 2 hours.

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Talking about mics I picked up a vita headset yesterday so I'm no longer mute!

Gonna keep this out of the cats reach too!

As for timing I could do a late night till about 3am GMT. Any later and I wouldn't get up for the school run!

I'm up Profane, i got a fully upgraded gjally, let's do a schedule or something and see if people wants to join, ofcourse this should be coordinated, and mic with good teamwork is needed.

I'm up for this!

- Profane, sidenote, I could really use your help in PoE to get some etheric, i have all 36 gear and an 42 exotic (Still looking for my Obsidian Mind) So yeah I just need Etheric's for ascending!

• Like 1

b2ExQd1.png

Why don't we hook up on the 11th at 7:00PM CST (8:00 Profane time), Midnight GMT?

That should be enough notice to get 6 of us together.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

That'll be 2 AM for me though, but I think I can manage it!

- Would be nice to get some help Rofur thanks :)

b2ExQd1.png

Why don't we hook up on the 11th at 7:00PM CST (8:00 Profane time), Midnight GMT?

That should be enough notice to get 6 of us together.

That works for me.

On the topic of Time...can we get Ottawa in the World Clocks list?  I mean, I don't think we have anybody in the crew from Singapore, do we?  :)

I'm up Profane, i got a fully upgraded gjally, let's do a schedule or something and see if people wants to join, ofcourse this should be coordinated, and mic with good teamwork is needed.

I'm up for this!

- Profane, sidenote, I could really use your help in PoE to get some etheric, i have all 36 gear and an 42 exotic (Still looking for my Obsidian Mind) So yeah I just need Etheric's for ascending!

Hells yeah.  I've seen you online a few times, but in Iron Banner so I didn't want to interrupt.  I'm keen to do level 32 PoE a few more times to score some Armor Cores.

Edited by Pr0fane

pr0fane0ne.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I need to run Crota a few times to get radiant energy.

If anyone is running Crota this week and has room, HMU.

I need to run Crota a few times to get radiant energy.

If anyone is running Crota this week and has room, HMU.

Same, I'll be on Destiny Tuesday and Thursday

• 4 weeks later...

Is to mimic this

• Like 1

They make it look easy don't they!?

Check out a youtuber called The hm05, he does solo runs with stupid rules like only shotguns, or only grenades! I even think he did a flawless run with just melee only.

https://youtu.be/YxFPt1xdEK8

Here you go mate. Shotguns only.

Edited by rofur
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You might check this thread out, go ahead and RSVP if you want, if we can scratch up enough to do a 2nd fireteam we can Crota hard http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/calendar/event/361-raidspoe-destiny/'

Dead X will likely be willing to play as well.

• Like 1