Lost MC Initiation: PT 1

ScottyB

http://rsg.ms/8db2e71

Prove you have what it takes to ride in a gang and beat innocent people sensless with a baseball bat as you out number them 10:1, making you feel like a man. The last team standing will advance to the next round and be put through more gruelling tests, just so the senior members can have a good laugh.

Weapons: baseball bat with Molotov pick ups

Players: 4-30

Teams: 4 teams only

Time: 5 mins per round. If left as default first to win 2 rounds, it can potentially last for 25 mins

I'm not quiet sure how this idea came about, I was trying to come up with something for the Domestic tour of LS MC event and wanted to make something a bit different. I thought, How can I make an LTS to include motorcycles!? (This job won't be featured in the MC event, I have a PT 2 in the works for it)

Well, this was the result. It's essentially a demo derby with motorcycles for 4 teams and will suit up to 30 players. Every player has a bike and it's probably best to stay on it if possible. Your starting weapon is a baseball bat, and there are only 2 Molotov pick ups to add a bit of fire to the match, along with some health and armour to keep you going.

The paddock is barricaded in, so there's no escape. If by some freak accident you manage to get thrown over, there are props to help you jump back in.

I have tested this out once with only a few people and it was a lot of fun.

This is set to first to win 2 rounds, with 5 mins per round. Most of the time you probably won't last that long, but keep in mind this has the potential to run for 25 mins and you can't change the amount of teams.

I hope you enjoy it and any feed back is welcome and appreciated as always.

Edited by ScottyB88
  • Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Wasn't sure what to expect with this one and it ended up being a fuckin blast. I laughed my ass off watching others after I died and I thought Ernie might kill over from laughing so hard.

Well done on the motorcycle choices too.

Maybe add some Lost Burritos on the outside of the barriers just as a decoration.

• Like 2

Haha that was awesome when Ernie almost died laughing :P It worked out really well and im glad people enjoyed it. I have unfortunately used all the vehicles as this is actually made for 30 people! They would be a good touch though if I could add them out the front.

Edited by ScottyB88

scottyb1988.jpg

Getting added to tonights screwball!

You will love it! It's very entertaining and light hearted which keeps it fun for everyone no matter the skill level. It's set to 2 rounds as default (5mins per round) but with four teams (can't be changed by host), this means it can last for 25mins so make sure you allow for a bit of extra time. It usually goes quicker then that though.

Let me know what you think :)

scottyb1988.jpg

This was such a blast to play.  We've done demolition derby's in cars before, but never used motorcycles.  The first round, I made the mistake of just running after people and died quickly.  Using a motorcycle the rest of the rounds was the better route.

I'll have to edit the video down and show where Hatch (my teammate!!  :lol:) ran into me and I flew over the barrier wall and had to climb the wood crates to get back in.  I'm glad you had those there for that reason alone Scotty.  :lol: