STMT vs XDBX (Pt. II) | GTAO

VALL_es

4fvHUIk.png

Information about the event:

• Date: 09/29/2019, at 20:00 UTC.
  • Players: 15 vs 15. If some of the crews has problems on getting the ammount of players needed then we will downscale.
  • Jobs: each crew will create a playlist with 4 deathmatches, 4 races, 2 captures and 2 LTS. Each one will pick 2 deathmatches, 2 races and 1 LTS/Capture.
  • Points system: the maximum ammount a crew can get is 10, 1 point per activity. The point of the race will be determined with the sum of the points of each member of the crew, just like the last H2H
  • Special rules: no Lester, no BPH, no off-radar.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After the playlist exchange, both crews are choosing their favourite jobs. The final playlist will be published on Wednesday. 

Spoiler

Just posting some thoughts here.

Idk if the others feel the same, but am I the only one who finds motivation in these H2Hs? I mean, I haven't practiced any normal race for months, I haven't played deathmatches regularly for months... And these things push me to improve (or to be as good as I was before). Having that feeling of practicing/improving for something again is the best thing of this online.

• 4 weeks later...

Today is the day. After a month waiting, we will be fighting against XDBX in a mixed playlist of 10 jobs. Will XDBX take revenge for what happened 5 months ago? Will STMT defend the last victory? Don't miss this out.

20:00 UTC / 21:00 UK, POR / 22:00 EUROZONE

Prelobby half an hour before.

Potential streamers:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCquUwfxU8nZEDcfVOvDxXcA

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VALL_es said:

Total scores will be published as soon as we finish the playlist.

Will you stream, and do you have a link to the playlist?

1 minute ago, Lann said:

Will you stream, and do you have a link to the playlist?

Maybe Shelby will, I'm not sure about it. And nope, I don't have a link to the playlist, I guess she will create it quickly when we are online tonight.

• Thanks 1

The H2H finished with a new victory for STMT, the second in a row, with a score of 9-1. Even the difference is big, every activity was tough and XDBX shouldn't be ashamed about this score. They did their best and fought every activity until the end. As a STMT member, I think the victories are as big as your rival is, and this victory will be difficult to beat, because XDBX is one of the most mature crews and one of the best crews there. That said, here you have the scores:

UbQq9WC.pngfAxnnVJ.png

Here you can find our perspective:

Many thanks to everyone. Thanks to all STMT members for making a great job and thanks to all XDBX members for making this clean and possible.

• Like 1