Little Big Planet 3

Jaggy

Anyone else here play LBP3 on PS4?

Since I've had about enough of Rockstar's crap, I'm looking to start playing my other games a little more frequently and spend less time in GTA.  I haven't made it that far into LBP3, but will be trying to explore more areas and even make some custom maps.  I'm not exactly sure how the multi-player stuff works, as I'm still fairly new and play this game alone most of the time.  But if anyone has it and wants help on a level or need assistance, let me know and we can play sometime.  :)

(If you ever see Torrid playing it, that's actually our 6 year old and she's not allowed to play online unless I'm supervising her.)

• Like 1

Haha I have it but haven't really touched it. My GF was playing it the other week and I think we got put straight to online? I don't know. I didn't quiet get what was going on besides basic puzzles that you need to solve to get through but yeah it doesn't seem all that exciting but I haven't played it properly yet.

scottyb1988.jpg

Maybe you do get thrown online right away.  I'm not sure.  :lol:

It's fun and relaxing if that's what you're looking for at the moment.  I enjoy games like that on occasion.  It's fun to dress up your little character too.  You can make them super adorable.

Maybe you do get thrown online right away.  I'm not sure.  :lol:

It's fun and relaxing if that's what you're looking for at the moment.  I enjoy games like that on occasion.  It's fun to dress up your little character too.  You can make them super adorable.

Haha yeah My GF spent ages making her? look stupid :P she was playing for a bit and I noticed these people had names and it took a while to realise that they were player IDs. Everyone left cause she was too slow :P

scottyb1988.jpg

Haha yeah My GF spent ages making her? look stupid :P she was playing for a bit and I noticed these people had names and it took a while to realise that they were player IDs. Everyone left cause she was too slow :P

:lol:

OMG, I feel bad for her.  I usually put my controller down and walk away while playing LBP3 since it's not really timed.  I hope other players weren't around in my many moments of getting up to unload/re-load the dishwasher and wipe down the counters.  :lol:

• Like 1

I play.

• Like 1

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

Haha I'll have to buy a second control so I can play a few games with her. She doesn't really like most games so it would be good t just do anything with her.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

I feel I should say that I got it in a bundle with the ps4 :P but a few people said its ok so I have kept it. I'll probably one day play it a bit more and see how it is. There are always people on playing gta so I never get the chance to play anything else haha.

scottyb1988.jpg

I feel I should say that I got it in a bundle with the ps4 :P but a few people said its ok so I have kept it. I'll probably one day play it a bit more and see how it is. There are always people on playing gta so I never get the chance to play anything else haha.

Just ignore GTA and play other things.  The world won't end.  ;)

• Like 1

Haha I'll have to buy a second control so I can play a few games with her. She doesn't really like most games so it would be good t just do anything with her.

It is fun. I've grabbed a second controller a few times to help my daughter out with the puzzles.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...