Default Laps: 3
Average Lap Time: 2m:30s
Time of Day: Morning
Weather: Clear
Traffic: Off
Published: 21 June 2015
Last Updated: 26 June 2015

DESCRIPTION
Hit the winding roads of Vinewood with two wheels and great speed. One wheel you say? Not impossible, but good luck.
2_0.jpg

OVERVIEW
This track is designed to give life to motorcycle races. Narrow, winding roads make it hard to do wheelies and turns it into a proper motorcycle race. There are some sharp corners, gentle corners, and a lot of winding sections for speed.

Bookmark Job

_

See more of my creations

_

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 1

Awesome job! Everything looks good on it and it is my favourite motorcycle race by far. I hate wheeling constantly and this track takes that away and focuses on proper racing. The akuma will be a very good choice against the Bati 801 which is a rare scenario. Great work.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Yeah, I agree with Scotty.  It's a great track with a few tricky corners to keep you on your toes.

There are 3 or 4 corners that will probably catch some people out on their first lap, but by the second lap they shouldn't be too much of a problem.

If those corners do become an issue for too many players, you could always place a series of "beach flag" props behind the barriers to give a greater visual alert.

Normally I like the challenge of the narrow Vinewood Hills streets but don't really enjoy racing through them in cars, but it was challenging AND fun on a motorcycle.

The Akuma & Bati both have a chance to use their strengths on this track, so it should come down to the quickest rider, not just the quickest bike.  :)

Love the camera angle at the finish line too.  I cracked up when Lady G went flying over the barriers at the end.   :lol:

• Like 1