• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeymorScagneti

• wraignbow

• JustHatched

• markt112

Request sent

nice! just remember to set your active clan to XDBX on the Bungie site, one more step to go and you're all set!

• Like 1

nice! just remember to set your active clan to XDBX on the Bungie site, one more step to go and you're all set!

I set it as active and it sent it for approval.

Edited by SeymorScagneti
  • Like 1

After doing some testing and a bit of game play, joining the XDBX Clan is a 2 step process (Bungie has an odd way of joining the Clan)You must visit the linked site in the OP, request an invite to join the XDBX Group, once accepted you will then need to set XDBX as your active Clan.It's easy to miss that 2nd step which I did at first even as the Founder I was technically not in the clan (weird).Once you set XDBX as your active clan you will get moved to the Destiny Member user group on the website (For GTA and Destiny players, you will need to let me know what you want to be your primary group [example - Wraignbow's primary is Destiny Admin, secondary is GTA Rep])It really makes no difference as far as website access which you choose as primary or secondary, I would say choose which you play the most.

Please set Destiny as my primary, TIA.

• 2 weeks later...

Ninja
BananaPower
burgermauger
SkorpionAH
Pr0fane

When you guys get a chance, just set your active clan to XDBX on the Bungie website, then you will be in the clan. :)

Guess who just got Destiny? This guy :D

They dropped the price to $19.99, in preparation for the release of taken king, so I scooped up a copy!

I joined the group, just need to be approved so I can set my clan :)

P.S. GTA will remain my main game :)

• Like 1

Guess who just got Destiny? This guy :D

They dropped the price to $19.99, in preparation for the release of taken king, so I scooped up a copy!

I joined the group, just need to be approved so I can set my clan :)

P.S. GTA will remain my main game :)

approved!

• Like 1

Hello! I've just started playing Destiny on PS4. I've made a request on the Bungie website and would like GTA to be my primary game please.

• Like 1

Hello! I've just started playing Destiny on PS4. I've made a request on the Bungie website and would like GTA to be my primary game please.

Approved as member.  Now you just have to set XDBX to active clan on the Bungie site (one more step,) and you are in the clan.

• Like 1

Great, thanks Wraign. Since my previous post I've really started to enjoy this game. Hope to meet some of you online soon.

• Like 2

Possibly not the right place to request this but didn't really want to make a thread just for this but has anyone got a couple of good Destiny moments on video? I'm looking for 1 or 2 clips which are a few seconds each. I've never played the game so no idea what's good. Something with multiple crew members taking part would be better but I'd like to show off the Destiny side of the crew as well.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Jesse & I have requested an invite, we would both like Destiny to be our primary game also :)

Awesome!

I'll be home soon so I'll get the invites taken care of. I think Hatch or Z can change the primary game thing.

@Dani and Jesse - you 2 are good, just need to set XDBX as your active clan.

I'll ask Hatch to update the primary game thing.

• Like 1

Sorry I am behind, trying to sort some of my own issues. Somehow I got booted from the clan.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm wanting to update the OP of this thread with all the PSNs of our active clan members. Making it easier for us and new recruits to add us and get in game time with the clan.

Is everyone OK with that?

• Like 5