Bungie Domestic Battery Clan/active clan roster

wraignbow

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/1060643

Destiny players, come on over and request invite to join on the Bungie site.

*****For all XDBX events (calendar, impromptu, please have Domestic Battery as your active clan*****

-----

PSNs of our active PS4 clan members

When sending an add request, please mention XDBX or Domestic Battery

JustHatched

SeymorScagneti

Pr0fane-One

Rofur4

Dani_elle92

Jessestrijen

adsy_findlay

Millius

wraignbowgirl

ErnYoung

xvCARLSONvx

Sh0tgunSur9ery23

dead_x_12

FragTrap666

Prieto89

LimeGreenLegend

NicolaBellamy77

B17Vic

DocBrown11

MaisieWilliams

Unvetted

Edited by SeymorScagneti
  • Like 3

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeymorScagneti

• wraignbow

• JustHatched

• markt112

After doing some testing and a bit of game play, joining the XDBX Clan is a 2 step process (Bungie has an odd way of joining the Clan)

You must visit the linked site in the OP, request an invite to join the XDBX Group, once accepted you will then need to set XDBX as your active Clan.

It's easy to miss that 2nd step which I did at first even as the Founder I was technically not in the clan (weird).

Once you set XDBX as your active clan you will get moved to the Destiny Member user group on the website (For GTA and Destiny players, you will need to let me know what you want to be your primary group [example - Wraignbow's primary is Destiny Admin, secondary is GTA Rep])

It really makes no difference as far as website access which you choose as primary or secondary, I would say choose which you play the most.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Will you be handling the promotions Hatch? Or is there a way for me to see who's in the clan and who's not?

I'll take care of for now cuz I am not sure exactly the process we will use to do it. I've twisted all kinds of ideas but nothing good has become of it, I am open to ideas.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Just tried to set as active clan via web site but message tells me that an invitation is pending.

Edit: Set GTA as my primary please.

Edited by b17vic

Got the game last night, only got to play about an hour but I'm already loving it. Sent the clan request just now :)

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Got the game last night, only got to play about an hour but I'm already loving it. Sent the clan request just now :)

Nice! :)  Don't forget there is another step required to actually join the clan. You have to set XDBX as your active clan. You do that on the Bungie site. Read Hatch's post above for instructions.

• Like 1

I will probably get this again in the next couple of weeks, think I was a level 27 titan when I traded it in. 

Am I able to join the clan just through the site before I get the game or should I wait?

I will probably get this again in the next couple of weeks, think I was a level 27 titan when I traded it in. 

Am I able to join the clan just through the site before I get the game or should I wait?

I see no problem with going ahead and joining if you're getting the game again.

Good thing I got this game free last year. Even so, I still traded it because there wasn't much to do. :lol:  I'm glad they're releasing a real version in sept. Might be worth another try with an actual crew.

Cool,

I think right now Profane and Skorpian are the only 2 whom have not set us as the active clan

• Like 1

I'm hoping this will help me get two trophies im still missing. Sure there are other ps4 users here who will need them aswell.

1. Complete a strike with a full fireteam consisting of only clan members

2. Complete a raid with a full fireteam consisting of only clan members

^ Would be cool if we could do this sometime

If anyone needs a hand with anything feel free to add me (ps4). I don't mind powering people through story to reach level 20, or anything else....

Edited by markt112
  • Like 3

I'm hoping this will help me get two trophies im still missing. Sure there are other ps4 users here who will need them aswell.

1. Complete a strike with a full fireteam consisting of only clan members

2. Complete a raid with a full fireteam consisting of only clan members

^ Would be cool if we could do this sometime

Once I get a few things ironed out I plan to put together a fireteam event. Will likely be around midnight GMT though on a weekend. Unless Wraign or another member beats me to it.

There is no provisions yet on the website for formally putting an event together, till then we will wing it.

• Like 3

Been trying out a few clans over the past few weeks to find a regular raid group had no idea there was a xDBx one! Sign me up!

Edit: On my phone at the minute so can't load the page up. Will join ASAP tomorrow.

Edited by rofur
  • Like 2

Hate to be the newb but what's reset day? Lol

Weekly Reset. The weekly night fall, weekly heroic and raids get reset. So you can get drops again from them 

^ You can only do them once a week per character 

Edited by markt112

Oh OK thanks Mark. I love the game but there is so much left out in terms of knowing what's going on and not just in the story but like details of how the game works lol. I was wondering why there were alot of people on though, well in the tower anyways. I'm only level 10 but I can't wait to do raids.

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Cool,

I think right now Profane and Skorpian are the only 2 whom have not set us as the active clan

Yup, I forgot the second step.  Done now.  =)

Reset day and Nightfall.  For those who didn't already know; the reason you want to do the Nightfall early on is that completing the Nightfall mission grants you a week-long bonus to ALL experience you gain for the week.  But be aware the Nightfall is possibly the hardest activity in the game short of Prison of Elders (35).  You need to pay attention to the modifiers for the activity.  For this week they are "Arc Burn" and "Solar Burn" which means simply that all weapons and abilities that have Arc or Solar do extra damage, both for you AND the in-game enemies.  This activity "can" be done by a 3-person fireteam.  This means that if you start the activity alone, you will run it alone.  There is no in-game match-making.  You need to put your fireteam together THEN start the activity.

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I'd be up for something at about 12 am gmt. Don't mind what, nightfall, heroic, etc. don't mind. Would quite like to buy the armour piece from the reef this week so definitely want to do poe 32

Edited by rofur
  • Like 1

I'd be up for something at about 12 am gmt. Don't mind what, nightfall, heroic, etc. don't mind. Would quite like to buy the armour piece from the reef this week so definitely want to do poe 32

Heh heh, Nightfall, POE 32 AND bumped to level 33; not a bad first run!

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Heh heh, Nightfall, POE 32 AND bumped to level 33; not a bad first run!

Yeah thanks to you and your buddy, 5 kills and I get an exotic, wish my rng luck was like that all the time!!

Cheers again mate.

• Like 1