LTS and T/DM issues

SeymorScagneti

I've noticed starting weapons, LTS timers, and LTS ambient settings changing to default settings when editing in the creator since the update.

Also, if any word in your title, description, or search tag is now on the forbidden list, you can't have an edited job 'versioned' until you change the word(s) or take it out completely.

Editing a published job now changes the job title to 'No Translation'....WTF is going on with the creator?

That sucks. I don't understand how they broke so much! The race creator is broken as well. If you need to edit a checkpoint you can't rotate the direction that the cars respawn which means you leave it as a poorly made job or delete the whole track until you can delete and replace the problem checkpoint.

Checkout out the thread "creators unite" if you haven't already. Stronktank from GCCC is doing a petition thing to try and rectify all these stupid bugs and I think get some things added. I won't hold my breathe though.

scottyb1988.jpg

Yeah I heard of this.

Lots of the creating community have said that editing jobs should be left alone until the creator issues are looked at.

I think this will be fixed, but other creator issues such as DLC weapons will not be.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

I've pretty much given up on creating anything or editing anything. I'm low on ideas and if I do get one R* screws me over.

If fixed I have several things to edit in my current list of jobs, but I not even gonna try till then.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Found another small bug in it, not a big deal but something to be aware of incase it happens.

If you load into the creator from online and you are in passive mode, you will stay in passive mode and will be unable to complete a test for your DM or LTS because you're in passive mode and can't kill anybody.

scottyb1988.jpg

Found another small bug in it, not a big deal but something to be aware of incase it happens.

If you load into the creator from online and you are in passive mode, you will stay in passive mode and will be unable to complete a test for your DM or LTS because you're in passive mode and can't kill anybody.

SMH.

I'd like to say I'm surprised by this but I can't.

• Like 1