E3 2015

Really .. really surprised no one has brought up anything from the gaming conference.

Outside of repetitive Mario work (which I can't stand) there were a couple things that really caught my eye.

One of which is Persona. Always been a fan of these and I grew up on JRPGs (not sure how many others of you are here that like this genre).

Out of everything though, this got a serious fist bump from me when I saw it:

They said it'd never happen. It may be a cash grab, which is fine, because honestly, this title deserves a serious remake. It deserves to be brought into the HD era. This was a game I did grow up on and really brought to the Western market a different style of game and accomplished so many "firsts" (even if by today's standards a lot of it is made cliche). This was early proof that there is incredible power in narrative in video games.

Does anyone else follow E3? Were there any titles you're excited about?

Edited by G37
  • Like 6

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I saw some of it yesteray.

Microsoft's Hollowlens looks awesome,XBOX gamers are getting an elite controller : FIRE : ,wish Sony come up with one as well.The DS4 analog sticks lose sensitivity after some time.

Games I'm looking forward to:

Hitman

The Division

Uncharted 4

Assasin's Creed Syndicate

Mirror's Edge

• Like 2

I always follow E3 closely.

This year was cool with lots of great announcements.

Best of show for me were :

- FF7 remake O-M-G !!!

- Rise of the Tomb Raider

- Uncharted 4

- Assassin's Creed (like every year)

- The Division

- Star Wars Battlefront

- Mario Maker (only thing a tiny bit interesting from Nintendo this year)

- Retrocompatibility for Xbox One (we need this for PS4/PS3 seriously)

I was disappointed by the lack of some stuff that I was expecting :

- no Zelda Wii U !

- nothing on the next Gran Turismo !

- nothing from R* (to be fair, they never show up to E3)

- no price cut on PS4

• Like 1

Not following it and don't care about anything unless Red Dead Redemption 2 or GTA 6 is announced.   :lol:

Real shame, you might miss out on some stellar games.

Remember Last of Us? :P

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Real shame, you might miss out on some stellar games.

Remember Last of Us? :P

Honestly haven't played it much since I got stuck in a part.  I should go back though.

The one I really am looking forward to is FF7, Star Wars I might get it for the pc first

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Wow, no mention of Fallout 4 ? GOTY in my book. Could of been Uncharted 4, but like most games, it's a 2016 release. Don't worry Jag, RDR2 is coming next year. ;)

Don't expect a price cut from Sony. They are notoriously cheap. They will introduce a 1 tb version of the PS4 for the small sum of 500 $. :lol:

The only reason I bought the PS4 was because the XBone is not a real gaming console. It's an " entertainment " console......like I care. That leaves a miserable 362 gigs left of actual space on the hdd.

Now with the announcement of a 1 tb version and retro-compability, I can get rid of my 360.

• Like 1

I love the Final Fantasy series but doubt I will give a new one a go. I don't think that game is for me anymore.

I don't keep an eye on E3, not that I don't want to but I am always a day late..

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Same.

An FF7 remake is a serious step in the right direction. If they get that and FF15 right I will have restored faith in SquareEnix. But that's a tall order for me.

• Like 2

I'm always paying attention to E3...I wish it was open to the public, id be there every year.

I'm looking forward to Gears of war. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get an Xbox one just for that game. God knows how many hours I put into GoW 2 and 3 multiplayer...

As a Nintendo fanboy im excited for the lineup but I still don't think it's enough for me to buy a Wii u. Especially with rumors about a new system next year

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Really .. really surprised no one has brought up anything from the gaming conference.

Outside of repetitive Mario work (which I can't stand) there were a couple things that really caught my eye.

One of which is Persona. Always been a fan of these and I grew up on JRPGs (not sure how many others of you are here that like this genre).

Out of everything though, this got a serious fist bump from me when I saw it:

They said it'd never happen. It may be a cash grab, which is fine, because honestly, this title deserves a serious remake. It deserves to be brought into the HD era. This was a game I did grow up on and really brought to the Western market a different style of game and accomplished so many "firsts" (even if by today's standards a lot of it is made cliche). This was early proof that there is incredible power in narrative in video games.

Does anyone else follow E3? Were there any titles you're excited about?

Watching it now. My heart stopped when I saw the FF7 remake. Something to look forward to! : PRETTINESS :

• Like 1

berzybob.jpg

I follow E3, but mostly to see what's coming up in the near future. I love gaming but just can't afford many games anymore. I do hope I can get a new console so that I can play Fallout 4, though. Fallout 3 and New Vegas are 2 of my favorite recent games.

Vishesh, scuf (https://scufgaming.com/) makes a very similar controller to the Xbox elite for the PS3/4. They are not cheap and start at around 140 US dollars. I had never heard of them before until I read up on the new elite controller.

The Final Fantasy VII remake does look cool but I don't have any real fond memories of playing that game. I did finish it and it was a fun game but to me, I would rather see something new. I think I enjoyed the original and definately the US release of Final Fantasy III (FF VI for the rest of the world) more than VII.

Edited by furdog
  • Like 1

kQ4fIRp.png

Honestly haven't played it much since I got stuck in a part. I should go back though.

Was it the part in the tunnel, with the water and loads of different "baddies" that you had to try and sneak around? That part made me want to break all my fingers off!
  • Like 3

The Division 

Hitman

Uncharted 4

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Assassin's Creed Syndicate looks cool.

Also COD Black Ops 3 and FIFA 16 will have playable women in them, thought that was pretty cool. Will probably pick up Black Ops 3 at some point but it's not one of the ones I am most excited about.

Edited by Danielle
  • Like 1

Was it the part in the tunnel, with the water and loads of different "baddies" that you had to try and sneak around? That part made me want to break all my fingers off!

Yeah that bit was pretty hard. After a few goes you learn where to stay. Just take your time and don't get caught by those damn clickers!

scottyb1988.jpg

Yeah that bit was pretty hard. After a few goes you learn where to stay. Just take your time and don't get caught by those damn clickers!

After about 65 goes for me
  • Like 1

The idea of a FFVII remake is awesome, but in reality i wont like it. Nothing will ever live up to the original and ill be disappointed when i dont feel that experience i got from the original. However, its what fans have been asking for over a decade at least.

Edited by Skorpion-AH

Good.  I have another person in the "GIVE ME RDR2!" gang.   :)

Not to be a jerk but what you want is RDR3 :P

I also want this :)

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Like 1