What did you buy in Ill Gotten Gains?

JustHatched

I bought the Super, Sport Classic and Coupe. Also the PDW gun. That's it for me.

This will be the first update I did not buy everything there is. All of the clothes like most of he clothes in the game I will never put my character in and I refuse to pay that much for a heli and plane I already have and do nothing with.

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zztop911

• grjkie

• FragTrap666

• zmurko

Clothes, lots of clothes lol. All the high fashion stuff makes me feel like I'm in zoolander though

• Like 2

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

I completely forgot about the update, not long before it I spent all my cash on buying and modding a super car, so all I could afford was the PDW lol. 

Osiris, Stirling GT, and Windsor for cars.  PDW, only new weapon.  Shoes, earrings, clothes, etc...  Didn't buy all of the clothes, only the items that looked nice.  Since they aren't limited time items, I'll buy them as I see fit.  :)

I went from 13.5 million to 8.9 million after it was all said and done.

• Like 2

I got the Osiris and Stirling GT as they are competitive cars now. I got the gun but it seems rather useless and also got the etched art on the guns I could which is a big expensive gimmick.. You can hardly see them in game and they are mostly on weapons that I hardly use.

How do the other cars go? Are they at all competitive or just very expensive new toys?

scottyb1988.jpg

I probably won't be racing the Windsor, just using it to cruise around before playlists start.  Not sure about the muscle, Virgo?, haven't read much about it.

1 with the tire and 1 without?

:lol: I wish. Maybe I actually need 4 of them? :blink:

Bought it for my 2nd character first, since she didnt have a Sports Classics and collects Benefactors, but once I've seen how dominant it is in racing, I had to get it for my main character as well and replace the Pigalle.

The clothes are way too expensive for me lol, I got the Osiris and the Stirling GT only because they are competitive... But I feel empty now, probably something to do with my bank account :D

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

That sexy Stirling, Osiris, Windsor, the weapon, the new weapon skins, new tattoo, shoes, clothes, earrings, necklace, and watches.

So far the gun and a coat. Will look at cars when ive seen first hand if theyre worth my money or not. Otherwise the rest of the update was a wasted download in my opinion. 10mil for a remodel of a plane that nobody uses is just a joke. Guess its what we get for hoping there might be a worthwhile fix for once.

And havent looked at the tatts yet but will tomorrow.

Edited by Skorpion-AH

I haven't even gotten to install the update, so nothing yet.

I'm more interested in the Virgo than anything else.  How does it compare to the others in its class?

Nothing yet as the update took over 3 hours last night! I'll go shopping tonight before the EU vetting PL.

I could do with a new coat

I haven't even gotten to install the update, so nothing yet.

I'm more interested in the Virgo than anything else.  How does it compare to the others in its class?

According to Broughy it is way slower than the faster muscle cars

• Like 2

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...