Under the Freeway

zmurko

UNDER THE FREEWAY

"When you come from the countryside and refuse to pay the congestion charge, you need to find another way into the city. Urban off-roading."

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/h7ZrHUCu3UuhbQ_rmU0Ywg

Locked to stock Karin Rebel. Route follows the freeway through the city. Nothing spectacular, just a bit of fun. There's an annoying factor to the race too.

Had several tracks saved for a long time now and decided to just publish them, perhaps someone will like at least one of them. :D

Enjoy it (or not)!

• 1 month later...

Hi Zmurko,

I got stuck at checkpoint 8. I overshot the jump and landed on the freeway, so I respawned. But that just put on top of the railings with all 4 wheels off the ground so unable to move. After a lot of jiggling the car about I finally managed to tip it over into the river and get going again, but that was race over for me by then. I don't know if you can add any props under the checkpoint so if you do respawn there you're not stuck, or maybe take that checpoint out?

A race locked to the Rebel is never going to be one I really enjoy, but I like the concept anyway. :)

Cheers for the feedback DJ.

I know I need to fix that section and I planned to "copy" what Dodge did there in another track that uses the same jump which I think works much better, but to be honest I never really got around to actually do it.

I kind of rushed putting tonights PL together and remembered about the issue when I actually got to that point in the race. Sorry about that.

• Like 1