FIFA 15 Tournament

Skorpion

Zad and I are looking for expressions of interest for a FIFA 15 Tournament on PS4. At this stage were just looking for anyone interested and wont be doing any planning until we know if anyone is interested at all.

If youre interested, please reply here and we will keep people posted as we sort out details.

Credit for idea and most of planning goes to Zad.

I'm in.

Haven't played for a while though.

One question: FUT or online friendlies?

I despise the pace involved in FUT, it's not natural.

Another question: How will the teams be decided? Do we pick our favourite team?... No doubt I'd have a disadvantage being Swansea City  :lol:, it's all good though.

One question: FUT or online friendlies?

Another question: How will the teams be decided? Do we pick our favourite team?... No doubt I'd have a disadvantage being Swansea City  :lol:, it's all good though.

1. Likely through friendlies. Will confirm ASAP.

2. We're not certain on how the teams will work yet but we've discussed a few ideas. We're hoping for teams to be somewhat balanced so nobody has a major advantage. The current idea is disallowing certain teams that would cause possible disadvantages. However, if someone chooses a team that gives them a disadvantage then that's their decission.

Im happy to see interest already in such a short time of posting :)

• Like 1

1. Likely through friendlies. Will confirm ASAP.

2. We're not certain on how the teams will work yet but we've discussed a few ideas. We're hoping for teams to be somewhat balanced so nobody has a major advantage. The current idea is disallowing certain teams that would cause possible disadvantages. However, if someone chooses a team that gives them a disadvantage then that's their decission.

Im happy to see interest already in such a short time of posting :)

Cool!

Vishesh is an active FIFA player, he might also be up for this.

• Like 1

Cool!

Vishesh is an active FIFA player, he might also be up for this.

I wasn't sure if I would be playing FIFA again this year.Something's changed in the gameplay recently,dunno what but its not the game it was when it came out.I went from 1 loss in every

5-6 matches to a 5-6 game losing streak.First it was a patch in November then this one,I don't understand why EA mess with it.In September this was the best FIFA game ever,now EA have changed it so much....

I went and bought PES and its so much better than FIFA.The gameplay is very realistic and requires build up,unlike in FIFA in which anyone can just sprint and score.But their servers are very,very bad and I haven't been able to connect even once.Their forums are filled with complaints and it seems like they have very poor infrastructure.Its a good game for offline mainly.

I'll play this though,count me in.

• Like 1