Sand Dune Enduro

ScottyB

image.jpg4_zpsveyzzcxm.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/3L4dvJIdykOHsDRTtQZjDw

A fun race thats meant to end in some collisions while jumping around the sand dunes where border war is located.

Description;

Jump and race around the sand dunes in the Grand Senora Desert, just watch out for all the other riders! Locked to the Enduro and best with contact on.

Edited by ScottyB88
  • Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

This is absolutely brilliant! It's what I wish I'd come up with when I created my Enduro races.

Contact racing is perfect here, there's plenty of room for overtaking, whether it's on the left, on the right or even over the top! The Enduro is also sturdy enough for a bit of 'jostling', I had a couple of fairly hefty collisions with other riders and I stayed on my bike (pretty sure my competitor did too.) Would love to see this with a full(er) lobby.

Great work Scotty!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I did not expect this to be locked to 1st person. First moto race I'v done in 1sr person. It was a lot of fun though and I will definitely play it again.

Lots of good bar-bangin'

I'm even inspired to try free roam moto exploring in 1st person.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta agree with PB, Beez and Dodge.  This track works really well with contact AND in 1st person.

When I first raced this track, it was in 3rd person and I found it a bit hard to follow the course, but in 1st person it seems to work really well.  One of those rare occasions when 1st person actually seems easier than 3rd. 

Being a wide open course without barriers and restrictions, there's plenty of room to overtake and avoid other players, but the crossover and jumps provide just the right amount of contact and collisions.

The Enduro is also a great choice of bike.  Fast enough to have a proper race, but slow enough to handle on the tricky, bumpy terrain.  Nice job.  :)

Edited by no_snacks