Psycho training

Pb76

yljLBRc.jpg

It's dark, there are up to 30 knife wielding psychopaths lurking within the compact maze with it's dead-ends and drop-offs, if that wasn't enough of a recipe for tension it's also locked to FPV.

stab here to add to game

Feedback welcome

I'll run this tonight during the Impromptu session.

Thanks LN, it's a typical PB job........a bit shit and a bit daft, but hopefully it'll be fun.
  • Like 1

This was an interesting LTS; it had a very unique feel and knives are always fun to use--they aren't often used in LTS maps, so it's nice and original.  I do think it needs to be set to multiple rounds though.  I believe the first and only round we played clocked in at less than two minutes.  I died in the first minute, so I would definitely like to try it again and experience the layout a bit more.

• Like 1

Thanks. I'll bump it up to 2 rounds, I wasn't sure how quickly people would find one another (my strategy would be to hide for as long as I could:))

• 2 weeks later...

This was a lot of fun and tactical, definitely a better experience with multiple rounds. 

By the second round we all knew the score and there was a bit of a Mexican stand off until Dani thought fuck it I'm having them and sliced them apart like butter.

I was loving all the taunting from both sides.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I've played it 3 or 4 times now, PB.  Enjoyed it everytime.  :)

First person melee fights are always a bit spooky & tense, especially at night with the rain.

A couple of times we've played it though, the host did the right thing and left the settings the way you set them, but from memory, I think traffic has been left on by default.

The cars (and 18 wheeler trucks  :lol:) kept on spawning around us & ended up killing half our team.  I'd suggest turning traffic off in the settings to make sure it plays out the way you intended.

Great fun.  You need to make more of these.  :)

• Like 2