Created Captures not showing up under my jobs

ScottyB

I have created and published a new GTA capture and for some reason it isn't showing up under my jobs when I try to host it.

I have gone into the social club and it shows up there, I have also bookmarked it and it still won't show up for me. I tried to edit and republish it and still nothing..

I spoke to G and he also noticed one of his captures wasn't showing up for him either. Has anyone else ever had this problem and know how to fix it?

Here is the link to it if anyone wants to see if they can get it to show up in game

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/jEG4-XgwcE2vRsE_gqGMZw

scottyb1988.jpg

I've never noticed this on my end. I did bookmark it so I'll see if it shows up. I'll be online in a few hours. I'll let you know what happens.

• Like 1

I've got it added to my game but it's not showing up. 

Have you checked that the description is valid, I had an issue where my job published and then rockstar changed the banned words and I wasn't able to republish the job even though the link showed up on socialclub.

I've got it added to my game but it's not showing up. 

Have you checked that the description is valid, I had an issue where my job published and then rockstar changed the banned words and I wasn't able to republish the job even though the link showed up on socialclub.

I haven't checked banned words but that could be it, although it didn't say anything when I made it.

scottyb1988.jpg

Incase anyone is wondering, I ended up starting to edit the job, and then had to back out without saving anything as I had to go and the next day it magically appeared on the map (wasn't on the map or the my jobs section either). I was able to launch the job and didn't have a problem so it somehow fixed itself.

I have changed the job around and changed the description to suit and haven't had any issues since so I'm not sure exactly what went wrong or why it was fixed. Every time I went to edit the job, it did say I needed to test it again even though I didn't touch it. When I re tested it, it didn't allow me to update it as no changes were made and it was already published.

scottyb1988.jpg

Dodge had a race that did this, it'll be impossible to make it show up.

Try this:

Copy the job, delete the original, publish the copy.

Mark was also unable to host any of his races last night, it was showing no created races.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Dodge had a race that did this, it'll be impossible to make it show up.

Try this:

Copy the job, delete the original, publish the copy.

Mark was also unable to host any of his races last night, it was showing no created races.

I completely forgot about doing that. If it happens again I'll know what to do though, thanks.

scottyb1988.jpg