Shareplay and creator

Pb76

I've just been reading about the ps4 shareplay feature (still don't fully understand how it works). Would it be possible for 2 people to be in the creator together? If so, it could be useful for either making a joint creation or giving help on checkpoint/prop placement.

Just a thought......

• Like 1

I don't think GTA has the Shareplay feature, I'm not totally sure though.

However, livestreaming is a way to kinda collaborate.

Edited by DavidCore89

I'm not sure if anyone would actually want to collaborate tbh, I don't think I would......

It was just a random thought :)

I'm not sure if anyone would actually want to collaborate tbh, I don't think I would......

It was just a random thought :)

It would be quite interesting to see though.  It wouldn't be easy since we would have to live stream it and the other person would have to tell the creator where they would want to put stuff.

That would be where shareplay came in.....

But we can't use Shareplay with GTA... at least not in the creator.  I've only seen people using Shareplay for Far Cry so far.

But we can't use Shareplay with GTA... at least not in the creator.  I've only seen people using Shareplay for Far Cry so far.

Mortal Kombat X has Shareplay as well... But when I tried to Shareplay with a friend, PS4 said my speeds were too low  :(.

But we can't use Shareplay with GTA... at least not in the creator. I've only seen people using Shareplay for Far Cry so far.

if it worked, that's where it'd come in :D