Rainbow Six Seige

JustHatched

I want this but have sworn to never buy a Ubisoft game ever again after to screwing they gave us on Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

The siege mode was my clan's game and R6 is going with that concept.. what to do what to do?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Looks an interesting game.

There is speculation of a beta being released in the summer, hopefully that's true.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

anyone playing this? lets organise a team! great game, very cheap these days, no need to buy dlc as maps are free and operators bought for in game points, 

Edited by AlCohonez

On 1/29/2017 at 4:37 AM, AlCohonez said:

anyone playing this? lets organise a team! great game, very cheap these days, no need to buy dlc as maps are free and operators bought for in game points, 

Noticed it's on sale. I've been wanting to check it out. I'm a bit confused about the DLC. If it's free, what's the purpose of the "year 2" and "ultimate" editions? 

i think you unlock the new operators for free straight away with the year 1 and year 2 editions, maps are free for everyone, you get 250-300 points per game (without challenges and other game modes), first operators are for 500, later it goes up to 2000 with the base-game operators, the dlc ones cost 25,000 so there's plenty of grind ahead if you, especially that weapon addons and customization are bought with the same resources

• 3 months later...

Just picked this up on sale on psn store for 25.00 half off. If anyone wants to run some let me know still trying to get used to it. Haven't played any rainbow 6 in awhile. Bought it because 2 of my nephews just did and instantly see the benefits of getting with 5 people you know 

• Like 2

Not sure who all has this game but I'll be hopping on in about 1hour to do some terrorist hunts with 2 of my nephews so if anyone is interested got room for 2 more just reply here

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/06/2017 at 9:00 AM, truelife98 said:

Not sure who all has this game but I'll be hopping on in about 1hour to do some terrorist hunts with 2 of my nephews so if anyone is interested got room for 2 more just reply here

Braldy and I have got this and I'm pretty sure RSpain will be getting it too. If you see us on, feel free to join 

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

3 hours ago, ScottyB said:

Braldy and I have got this and I'm pretty sure RSpain will be getting it too. If you see us on, feel free to join 

I bought it a few months ago when it was on sale but haven't really played any of it. I've done the tutorial and the first 2 situations. Looks like it would be fun with a group, but solo....no.

• Like 1

Erin is downloading it to. Seems fun with the group. Havnt gone solo but Scotty, Spain, True and myself had great fun.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Braldy said:

Erin is downloading it to. Seems fun with the group. Havnt gone solo but Scotty, Spain, True and myself had great fun.

I had a lot of fun last night with everyone and look forward to some more off it. I will definetly be on Sunday night eastern time and will message you guys if your on. 

It was nice having a group to run with instead of trying to do Terroist hunts just me and my nephew. 

• 2 months later...

@Xyon14

Yeah it is 5 man squads you either play online against other 5 man teams in different scenarios always with a timed round. Game modes like rescue hostage or defusea bomb or protect a hostage. 1 life is all you get per round.

Then they have co op terrorist hunt which can be done with 1 to 5 people there are 3 difficulty levels you can choose from but what ever u pick it is same if you have 1 or 5 guys. Basically it's same game modes plus 1 called terrorist hunt where you have to kill all enemies on map. Only difference is all enemies are the computer this time. Still only 1 life so more guys you have the better. 

Lastly there is little scenarios that gets you used to the operators in game that is single player and is basically like 10 missions.

You squire points by playing and points unlock operators all operators have different abilities only 1 operator can be chosen per round so 2 or 3 people can't be same operator. Different operators for offensive and defensive modes.

It's fun game but definitely more fun when playing with people you know 

Edited by truelife98

• 1 month later...

I LOVE this game! Although I don't have people to play this with it's super fun IF you set your preferences to all missions, so you have a variety rather than the same one over and over. I could rage quit everytime an asshole joins and kills all the players rather than completing the mission. I don't play the competitive online ranked mode 5 v 5 yet because I'm not yet ready to get my ass handed to me. I LOVE FUZE!