Hello!

BryannosaurusRex

Hi all,

I'm Bryan and I'm from the UK. I've been playing GTAO for a few weeks now and feel I could benefit greatly from joining a crew.

I mainly enter land races and have had a go at a couple of heists, but they always seem to end badly! It would be good to have a go at some races, heists and other missions with you guys.

Thanks

Bry :-)

• Like 4
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BryannosaurusRex

• Dodge

• LimeGreenLegend

• zmurko

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome to the crew, Bryan.  :)

What other game modes do you like?  Our playlists consist of TDM's, LTS, captures, races (land, air, sea), etc... In other words, we play everything.

Welcome to the website. We have Heists going on. As well as free roam activities. We run all job types and game modes here. We have almost nightly Playlists to get alot of game time with a large group. Its great for gaining RP, $, and experience. Does this interest you at all?

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome to the crew :), what platform are you on? and do you enjoy the other game modes? as we hold quite a few regular playlists that the crew focuses around and are great fun to be part of! (They are also key to vetting)

Hope to see you around :D

• Like 1

Hi welcome to the crew.

I'm the EU Vetting Lieutenant for the PS4. Feel free to send me a friend request and join in on our game sessions.

The link for the vetting playlist for the EU timezone is in my signature, the next one will be Thursday at 8pm UK time. If that isn't suitable, there are plenty of other playlists to join at different times, please keep an eye on the countdown timers on the home page for details of these sessions. 

Taking part in any playlist with a senior member will count towards your vetting. It's designed to be an opportunity for you to get to know your fellow gamers and see how you fit in during different game modes.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask myself or any other member of the crew.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the crew, Bryan.   :)

What other game modes do you like?  Our playlists consist of TDM's, LTS, captures, races (land, air, sea), etc... In other words, we play everything.

I've only been racing and running around in free roam. I've found not being in a crew really limits what a person can do.

Welcome to the website. We have Heists going on. As well as free roam activities. We run all job types and game modes here. We have almost nightly Playlists to get alot of game time with a large group. Its great for gaining RP, $, and experience. Does this interest you at all?

This does interest me! I feel I can get so much more out of this game by joining this crew.

Welcome to the crew :), what platform are you on? and do you enjoy the other game modes? as we hold quite a few regular playlists that the crew focuses around and are great fun to be part of! (They are also key to vetting)

Hope to see you around :D

I'm on PS4. I'd like to have a go at all game modes!

Hi welcome to the crew.

I'm the EU Vetting Lieutenant for the PS4. Feel free to send me a friend request and join in on our game sessions.

The link for the vetting playlist for the EU timezone is in my signature, the next one will be Thursday at 8pm UK time. If that isn't suitable, there are plenty of other playlists to join at different times, please keep an eye on the countdown timers on the home page for details of these sessions. 

Taking part in any playlist with a senior member will count towards your vetting. It's designed to be an opportunity for you to get to know your fellow gamers and see how you fit in during different game modes.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask myself or any other member of the crew.

Thanks. I'll have a good look at the playlist. I should be good for 8pm Thursday.

Just thought I'd give you a bit of my gaming history;

I bought my PS4 in at the beginning of this year. The last console I had was a PS2 which I bought in 2001 and stopped using around 2007. Thats when I became slightly addicted to GTA! First with GTA 3, then Vice City, San Andreas and Liberty City Stories. I also played a lot of Gran Turismo and Call of Duty type games.

So I haven't played a lot over the last 7 or 8 years, but I'm glad I bought my PS4!

• Like 1

Welcome, invite sent.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Banketelli, Xyon, Beez, Torrid, Squirrel_Army, and ErnYoung.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on May 13, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Vetting starts immediately.

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome to xDBx, Bryan.

Being a part of this crew will definitely open up all aspects of the game for you.  You'll love it here.  :)

When you get the chance, head on over to this thread.

http://www.domesticb...you-version-ii/

Simply make a post in the thread & tell us the name(s) you'd like to be called over the headset.

Once you do that, I'll put them on the list so other crew members will know what to call you.

While you're there, get to know some of the other crew members online names.  

It helps to avoid those awkward silences when you're in a session with new people.              ;)