Bieber.........CNT

Pb76

Description: A gang of thugs is holding Justin Bieber captive at the Vinewood Bowl, hoping his moronic fans will pay a tidy ransom for his release. Meanwhile, the FIB's Tactical Immigration Team (T.I.T.) are at the CNT building ready to move in and return him back to Canadaland.

Team one starts at the Vinewood bowl with pistols.

Team two starts a short distance away at the CNT building, with pistols, SMG pickups and vehicles (including 1 annihilator).

As team two makes it's way to the Vinewood Bowl (various angles of attack are available), team one can collect heavy sniper rifles, sticky bombs and grenades and take up positions, lay explosive traps or simply hide.

R* link

All feedback welcome

• Like 1

I assume he's bound and gagged somewhere. The winning team can choose to leave him there I guess.

(I hope the gameplay does the description justice)

Just bring down the timer. It's not a large map and we ended up with a stalemate in one of the rounds. One of the survivors of the other team got themselves into a very defensive position, it went from 4v1 down to 2v1 very quickly and we took the tactical approach of waiting out the timer as we had already won the 1st round. We did wait for a couple of minutes. If it went to 3 rounds then it could have gone on a while.

• Like 1

Yeah I think so, I do the same with captures too. 2 rounds could last 16 minutes while 3 won't be more than 24 minutes. Having a game in a playlist that could last 30 minutes does take up a lot of playlist time.