Get Over Here!!

Mangfish

Eh, never been a huge fan of fighting games, though my wife loves MK. She'd love to get it, but if we ever do, it'll be when its like $20 used lol

I've not played that game since it was on Sega Genesis.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Loved the older games, SNES Mortal Kombat II mostly!

Hours of endless attempts at learning the best special/finishing moves in the game... Pretty awesome when you unleash those on your friends :)

I might get it, but only if I can find a good price.

• Like 1

I played the first three Mortal Kombat games back in the day, and I honestly had no idea they were still making them.

Of course, to be honest, I much preferred this game back then:

Street Fighter II

• Like 1

I remember back on arcades when we use to have a huge crowd on PvP, the winner would stay on while we battle each other. Oh boy how games have evolve…… feeling old

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

MKX is pretty fun. I enjoyed being able to play characters like Alien, Jason, Leatherface, and etc. I'm not good at memorizing button patterns to create an amazing combo gameplay. 

With that being said, I'm the button smashing queen

Story mode was good although I noticed that even if you aren't able to defeat the opponent after 1 or 2 tries; they lower the difficulty bar on the AI so you can actually defeat them. Made me feel like crap like, "Dang, I suck that bad?" ?