How much longer do you see yourself playing GTAO?

JustHatched

Most of us around here have been playing GTAO for a long time, later this year will mark 6 years for me and I have been thinking about how much longer do I want to invest my time to GTA. Granted, I only load the game for crew events (mostly) and I do still enjoy messing in the creator but I kinda want to get my mind set to "retire" from GTAO at some point in this year.

Whats your thoughts?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I will only retire if the crew falls apart, otherwise it's GTAO forever 😅

This game turned out to be such a great part of our lives, even if we all retire right now it's still pretty unique and I doubt we'll see something similar at this scale again.

Pretty much what Paulie said, as long as there's people around to play with I'll more than likely still play. 

Very, very rare I play on my own though these days! In fact, yesterday was the first time I've loaded up to play a solo game for nearly a month!

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I have had a bit of a nosedive recently... got a bit behind with events and results, this may be from a small dip in motivation.

The game is getting old now and newer titles are becoming more tempting, however GTS is boring imo so if I want to race it’s GTA. Half the people I Game with refuse to play Fortnite. GTA will always be the game we came together with and will always return to for playing together.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Until there is a better game that i can play with you all that gives me the same variety and possibilities. So like said above, as long as there are people around to play with i will likely play. 

• Like 1

I nearly stopped playing on October but I decided to play again, and even that it isn't the same. It's hard to find a big motivation when you have been playing GTA V since 1/1/2014. Right now I only play when there is a crew battle, an event or if I find something that motivates me to do it. I would love to find easily a rng match whenever I want, but the game is a bit old and now it's a bit difficult to search for a decent deathmatch. My guess is that I'll stay in this game until we don't have any plan.

Added

I would also like to test a bit more RDR 2. I've had no time since December and I would like to try it more, I'm still level 20.

Edited by VALL_es
  • Like 1

For some reason lately I’ve been playing more. RDRO has been of a let down. I enjoy certain aspects of it and I have high hopes for improvement, but it’s faults have driven me back into the arms of GTAO. 

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I think I must be semi retired from GTAO. Not played in over a month now and when I did it was only crew meets or playlists. Didn't really plan to give it up it kinda just happens when you find yourself lost in other games (GTS for example). On a positive note though RDRO has been bringing some of our crew back together in the last 2 weeks.

• Like 1

I don't see myself stopping playing GTAO completely until Rockstar bring out the next installment of GTA (assuming it has an online game of course) 

RDR2 online hasn't come close to replacing GTAO yet and even if it does eventually have what most of us who play it want from it, I still think I'll be playing GTAO at least once a week for racing.

• Like 1

I can’t remember the last time I played GTA. I’m playing GT Sport most Mondays but otherwise I’m gaming on the PC. 

I’ll probably only get GTA VI if it’s not completely focused on combat like RDR. 

• Like 1