More content creator bs

SeymorScagneti

Making this race for Lann's event and my dynamic prop values went from 13/20 to -4/20.

How in the f do you get - values in props?

When I try and select dynamic props, the game reloads into a new session in the creator.

1C44CD11-26DB-4F39-B259-FF2D0F153807-69-

Damn that sucks.. I have never had this issue before but I have had problems trying to load a published creation and I get a ps error that kicks me out of the game al together.

Maybe try to delete all dynamic props in the delete all menu?

scottyb1988.jpg

This reminds me of broken DM spawn points on PS3 where it'd randomly dot them across the map, far, far from your intended location. You'd often have to delete them all and try again.

Probably the same thing here. Delete and replace. Not sure why they sometimes disappear when you play it either, same thing with actors in captures - not being there or behaving irrationally. Game's fucked. Hoping .. hoping the Heist title update (which will be massive .. jumping at least up a full ten's place) has a ton of fixes attached to it. Then again, much like "when one door closes another opens" .. every time they add something, something else breaks.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

This reminds me of broken DM spawn points on PS3 where it'd randomly dot them across the map, far, far from your intended location. You'd often have to delete them all and try again.

Probably the same thing here. Delete and replace. Not sure why they sometimes disappear when you play it either, same thing with actors in captures - not being there or behaving irrationally. Game's fucked. Hoping .. hoping the Heist title update (which will be massive .. jumping at least up a full ten's place) has a ton of fixes attached to it. Then again, much like "when one door closes another opens" .. every time they add something, something else breaks.

I have a strong suspicion that they are implementing the code and or hot fixing stuff which is inadvertently creating all these problems.. When heists arrive, I have a bad feeling things will be going downhill. I really hope I'm wrong though

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Never seen negative values before, but I have encountered plenty of issues with the model memory. It tends to change when loading a saved creation or when changing a published one. It's anyones guess what values are attached to props, actors, vehicles, weapons etc. I have the feeling something is most definitely wrong with how the game calculates what one adds or removes from the map.

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

R*'s response

Hello Seymor,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue with dynamic props disappearing and/or counting into the negatives. Thank you as well for providing screenshots of the issue and links to any affected maps. We'll send your report up to the proper department for a more thorough investigation. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact time-frame for when this issue will be fixed. Please keep an eye on our support site, and/or check patch notes for future updates for more information about when this issue may be resolved. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. This ticket's status will change to "Solved" but we will be actively working toward a fix for this issue. We thank you for your continued patience.

Meanwhile, sadly, it looks like there is no known temporary fix for the issue, since the console troubleshooting did not work for this problem. We were able to reproduce the issue locally thanks to the information you provided. Rest assured, the issue will be looked into.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this ticket, or to open a new ticket if necessary. Thanks again.

Best regards,

Lukas R.

Rockstar Support

• 2 weeks later...

2 weeks later, Dynamic props are still broken.

I had completely forgotten about this. Somehow, I need to pull out an extra 20 working props out of my ass when I'm already at 100/100 for a race .. because they don't work.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 2 weeks later...

Did we find a work around for the model memory issue? I'm trying to edit one of my captures but as the model memory has somehow been exceeded it won't let me edit anything.

Did we find a work around for the model memory issue? I'm trying to edit one of my captures but as the model memory has somehow been exceeded it won't let me edit anything.

It used to be the actors that caused it, delete them, edit everything else, then add the actors back in last. (I hope it's still the case or I'm gonna look a right twat) Edited by Pb76

It used to be the actors that caused it, delete them, edit everything else, then add the actors back in last. (I hope it's still the case or I'm gonna look a right twat)

You need to go to 'Test' after deleting and yea... Still the case.