doubleg213

Time Trials 2019 - Round 04 - Kortz Center

doubleg213
Posted (edited)

rd04.jpg

Bit of an experimental round this, as I am always trying to avoid tracks where it's going to turn into a curb boosting lottery I've avoided more stunty tracks.

So, for this round, we will be running @JuniorChubbs Kortz Center track, which is locked to the handling flags based Supers from the Southern San Andreas Super Autos update. 

The track is locked to customs off so that you have no expense incurred for this experiment. If it works we'll do more of the same in future, if not we'll move on and never speak of it again.

rules04.png

The following stock (non-bought, unmodified) vehicles are allowed. The track is locked to these vehicles so you shouldn't be able to use a modified one anyway unless R* do something silly in the interim.

Taipan

Tezeract

Tyrant

XXR

current04.png

Sunday 9th Jun at Midnight (GMT).

current05.png

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/_O9V1pzQhE6Hq5xwFSERUA

Edited by doubleg213

CatManDoza

excellent idea, now to decide wether to just pick a car and go with it or spend time comparing each car!

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

JuniorChubb

What a fantastic choice of track 😉 

Lann

Interesting. Are we allowed to discuss the cars and compare, not specific times but comparing them on the track?

doubleg213

Feel free Mr Lann. 

VALL_es

Oof, this is a great track.

• Thanks 1

Lann

The Taipan, any feedback on this car?

9d52f9e26a34b2b2ca9610e92f841b67_IPdK6FS

JuniorChubb

It really tried them all yet @Lann

Won’t get to until next week. ☹️

Lann

You should use the Taipan @JuniorChubb, dont waste your time on the other. You know the track and can start turning long enough ahead to be ok! (And give me a theoretical chance to catch up.)

• Thanks 1

CatManDoza

Forgot how bloody slow standard supers are!!! Done 5 laps in each car, I'm getting quite a difference between 2 groups of 2

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

VALL_es

If someone can go under 1:08 with Taipan that's the fusion of Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher and Fangio. What a piece of sh*t.

Lann
19 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Forgot how bloody slow standard supers are!!! Done 5 laps in each car, I'm getting quite a difference between 2 groups of 2

Yea me too, seems the xxr is just too slow,  but at least its fun to drive compared to the Taipan.

Hatch

I should be able to throw down a sh*tty time for this @doubleg213. Now that May is nearly over my work schedule will slow down quite a bit till September

• Like 1

Be sure to check out @nkaujrog podcast by clicking HERE, or on Spotify (search XDBX Gaming Crew)

For info on how to join Domestic Battery, click HERE

doubleg213

A sh*tty time is better than no time Hatch. 

• Haha 1

doubleg213

A quick nudge, it's the last day today so get those times in. 

CatManDoza

Just back from the car boot, bugger all else to do all day, so Laps, laps, laps it is

JuniorChubb

Well played @Manny, complete dominance!

Nice to See @Trashbags in second place this round and @SkyeDave in second place for the season. 👍

I wasn’t overly keen on the stock cars, not sure if it was in my head, or that the cars come from that b*stard blood line of cars with handling flags in their DNA or maybe because I couldn’t nurture my car in LSC before hotlapping. Not enough to put me off though, still enjoyed the track 😉 

On the plus side, great seeing different cars competing against each other. 👍

Anyway cheers for putting on a great season @doubleg213. Looking forward tot the start of the next season.

Trashbags

Vrey happy with 2nd place this round and Dave's 2nd place averall well done my son really enjoying this season 

• Like 1

Paulie

Well done to our podium boys, great job guys! 👏

I couldn't be very competitive but I am pretty happy I'm in the top 10! 😅

It does not make any difference I think but results of the last round said I drove the Tezeract while it was the Tyrant. And because Mr. G. is always so punctual I thought I let it be known 😅