Rumors/E3

Sinister

Game rumors have been spreading recently and some are saying that R* has a big announcement to make at E3. Some say it is part 6 while the rest say Bully 2.

The game itself is rumored to include multiple maps that the players can travel between.  Game will not be available on the current PS and Xbox systems due to them not having the capability of running it.

Wonder if this is wishful thinking or truth?

• Like 1

Lets wait and see, but if it is PS5/GTA6 Related, you can bank on me putting the extra pennies in my piggy bank!!!!

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I will be torn really...

On the one hand a new GTA 😛

On the other, a sh*tty beta launch for GTAO, no Creator, no Editor, no Director, limited jobs and possibly no private lobby’s.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Red Dead 2 isn't a year old yet so R* announcing their next project is wishful thinking.  If they announce anything it will be a game developed by an outside studio and published by R*, like L.A. Noire, and they aren't going to let anyone else touch their main properties.

If I could have my way, in a perfect world, we'd get a Bully 2 announcement 🙂

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Like 2

I'm not expecting a GTA6 announcement, they not done f*ckin up the RDR community yet. Unless that is the master plan, destroy RDR so everyone will flock to GTA6 and they won't have to support RDR

• Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

They won't announce anything there, these kind of rumours appear every year and the result is always the same: nothing. R* is so important that they can do the announcement whenever they want. If they announce something (I highly doubt it) I don't think it will be GTA VI or Bully 2.

• Like 2