Charlie Don't Surf

Squirrel

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Remake of the classic Apocalypse Now helicopter assault. 

One side attacks, the other defends. Defending side has an army to help but attackers have the air power.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/bL0zAf5sK0uJpRWWkBxBdg

Already seen a change I need to make, we either need a minimum number of players or I need to tone down the NPC's, the defenders do have a clear advantage

• 3 weeks later...

Changed how this works.

Instead of trying to get packages out of the defending base, you simply have to get packages in. Packages for the attacking team are now placed on the island, the Buzzards have naturally been replaced by Valkyries so get your Wagner on standby as you fly low over the sea in the early morning haze.

• 1 month later...

Revised this for the final time. I think I have it perfected at last and will be trying it again tonight. 

Team 1 only needs to get one package home to win. Team 2 wins the round by successfully defending the base with the help of an army of actors. 7 minute rounds, 1st team to win 2 rounds. 

• 4 months later...

For sure the description in the first post needs clarification. As I understood it the defending team needed to just defend and the chopper team needs to deliver 1 package.

As it plays it seems defenders need to deliver 1 package to their base as well? Or is it 2?

It was fun and chaotic as defenders but we didn't realize we needed to deliver any packages. On chopper team we flew out in thick fog and could barely see Package Island and the coast. It was really neat! However the ground team delivered all their packages before we even got to attack.

I wonder if somethings changed since the last update, I had it set so it was impossible for the ground team to deliver a package. They were there just purely to stop the attacking team getting a package home. I'll have a look to see what is different. 

I believe scotty said he died and he respawned kinda glitching around in the truck and it picked up the package that was barricaded. Giving them the 2nd score.

Intitially we where defending and i picked up our 1 package and thought about delivering it but didnt see our base where we deliver it. All i saw was the red on which i assumed was opponents delivery base. Do we both deliver to same spot?

When it first started out it was intense with all the explosive rounds going off it was hard to shoot at the choppers. I was actually surprised we defended the whole time but lost anyway because we didnt deliver a package.

So maybe move the 2nd package out of spawn area to avoid what happened