School's Out

Category: TDM or Regular
Teams: 2
Players: 4-30
Weapons: Forced and pickups
Forced weapon: Combat Pistol
Pickups: AP Pistols, Sawed-Off Shotgun, SMG

Description:
The school year is over and the students are pissed about their grades. Time to teach the professors a lesson of their own. Fight it out on the campus.

2_0.jpg

This is my first deathmatch with the creator. I think it turned out pretty well, but I'm always looking for feedback. Works well with team or regular deathmatch. Let me know what you guys think of it.

Thanks,

Shotgun

Ran this in Squirrel's PL today, enjoyed it a lot.

Did you remove the carbine rifle spawns? If you keep them, I might add a couple more spawns. If you remove them, just add more AP and SMG spawns.

Added this tonight. Was only 6 of us but didn't seem to many problems. For small numbers there were too many weapons but should be fine in a bigger playlist.

I removed the carbine, it was originally a grenade launcher. I put a bunch of weapon spawns due to the fact it's meant for a larger group. But I could probably take some out. Thanks for the comments

• 4 weeks later...

Ran this today in the Shenanigans PL...this plays better without the carbine and I think your weapon placement and spawns work well...fun job, well done.

• 10 months later...