King of the Road

DavidCore89

Another 30 player remake.

The route and CP's are unchanged.

This is my most played race with nearly 850 plays on the PS3 version.

The added props to the PS4 creator allowed me to build the race closer to the way I see it in my mind.

The props took quite a while to place, but I'm happy with it and I think it's much better than the PS3 version.

'Put your pedal to the metal as you burn rubber in this fast-paced short lap race. Cross the finish line first and you'll be King of the Road... Well, for now at least'.

2cdd8a1.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/DavidCore89/games/gtav/jobs/job/a6LRNvBpcEmpSGGopxRPPw?platformId=11

Feedback appreciated as always! (ideally on the props).

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 4

Awesome !

Definitely one of my favourite tracks. Can't wait to give it a try :)

Thanks!

I think it's much better now, poles are no longer as much of an issue as they once were.

The tyre walls were very useful too, that prop was greatly needed on PS3.

• 6 months later...

XDBX Classic, Nuff said.

Appreciated!

This PS4 version is so much better than the PS3 version, in my opinion that is.

It's quite a safe track now, the PS3 version was lethal with poles being dropped left and right  :lol:.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Obviously this is an XDBX Classic. It held up its end of the bargain with SUVS last night. 

Cool!

Did anyone have any issues with it?

It's been rarely played since I added the props and increased it to 30, so I've had little feedback.

I think it's improved, but I originally set it to sedans because the original Schafter was good on this track, but the V12 isn't what I planned for.

So it'll probably change to coupes by default soon, that class is quite wide open anyway.

Edited by DavidCore89

I've noticed there's so much more shit to hit on PS4, even more than on PS3.

There's an electrical box on the exact same piece of pavement that I usually clip when running wide after the left hander at the top of the hill climb for example:

PS3:

RVOg8pT.jpg

PS4

qpvofoq.jpg

The chicane is definitely different on the PS4 on this track, much tighter than on PS3 version of the track and you can't run wide (on the pavement), since its blocked. Sneaky. :D

I'm guessing times are slower too on the PS4?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, zmurko said:

I've noticed there's so much more shit to hit on PS4, even more than on PS3.

There's an electrical box on the exact same piece of pavement that I usually clip when running wide after the left hander at the top of the hill climb for example:

There's definitely more shit to hit on PS4, Z.  A lot of the grass and foliage sort of "grabs" your car and slows it down too.  There's also lots of solid trees and bushes, yet on PS3 you can drive straight through them.

Here's that electrical box you're talking about.  Even in a non contact race it can cause a problem. :D

@DavidCore89.  I love driving this track in the Elegy.  We ran it as part of a crew challenge a few months ago, and I thought it worked well with Sports.  You mentioned that you might lock it to Coupes and the slower classes, but is there any chance of keeping Sports available?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, no_snacks said:

.  I love driving this track in the Elegy.  We ran it as part of a crew challenge a few months ago, and I thought it worked well with Sports.  You mentioned that you might lock it to Coupes and the slower classes, but is there any chance of keeping Sports available?

I second that!

• Like 1