Details:

- 30 cars this time

- night time

- tight and tricky corners

- Bifta only

- it has a crappy bridge

- don't mind the CP's

- 1 race lap equals erm ... 5-6-7 laps of the track, I forgot :/

- EDIT: Arrow barriers added in the corners and some layout corrections due to prop limitations

Video (2 laps):

Last one ... too much work :ph34r:

Edited by ronin
  • Like 1

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Like the bidge idea. :D

Only thing I'd suggest is using the tire walls with arrows in turns, so have at least those guide you. I've watched gunit123/broughy's videos and noticed that, it's really helpful, especially if you're using night time as a setting.

Tx for the feedback M and Z !

The bridge is another idea I stole from those two and there's even more to come :D

You're right about the arrows, Z. I should have used them in the corners like I did in the first BKC. The main problem on this track was shortage of props ... The bridge, the slightly more complicated track and lights costed me overall. Also, the arrow tire wall is only available in medium and small sizes, but not in large, which means you cover less distance and therefore have to make up for it somewhere else. That is the reason why I changed the regular large yellow ones with the large striped ones in the corners. Granted, that did not have the desired effect.

Will give it a try though.  Might have to redesign part of the track or give up on some lightning to make that work.

Edited by ronin

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg