2_0.jpg
Category: TDM
Teams: 2
Players: 2-18
Weapons: Forced and pickups
Forced weapon: Regular Pistol
Pickups: Regular Pistols

DESCRIPTION
Pistols only, gunslinger team deathmatch.

I wanted to create a close encounter pistol death match for some room clearing style mayhem. Most open areas have barriers added for cover and pickups are centrally located poolside but out in the open.

This is my first created T/DM so I am looking for as much feedback as possible.

Play well,
:)
Ernie

• Like 2

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

That creator is an addictive SOB....I'm terrible with pistols but this looks fun Ern.

Might I suggest you put this in Matty's TDM testing PL for a future run....Your job will get more looks.

• 5 weeks later...

Ran this tonight in Hatch's PL...on the north side of the map you can hop a wall, go up some stairs that overlook the map and spawn points and pick people off...I'd add some more barriers in the street to make it more difficult to do that...still a good map and I enjoyed it.

• Like 1

Ran this tonight in Hatch's PL...on the north side of the map you can hop a wall, go up some stairs that overlook the map and spawn points and pick people off...I'd add some more barriers in the street to make it more difficult to do that...still a good map and I enjoyed it.

Thank you for the feedback. I have buttoned up the map a bit (actually, quite a lot) and added some more cover to keep the combat up close and personal-like.

E

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII