Pb76

mEuraZh.jpg

Grinding 'Titan of a job' has meant Lester has an abundance of Titans. Get your team to the Sandy Shores airfield where you will find some weapons and a Titan. Fly the Titan downtown and land it in the storm drain. Why?, because my double entendre title wouldn't work if there wasn't water involved somewhere. Anyway, there's also some jets at the airfield to provide limited air support, or maybe the rest of the team can hang around for a Titan respawn.....

Click here to add to game

All feedback welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

Gave this a go, lots of fun. Could do with more jets to use to hunt down Titans. I can see why you used Besra's instead of Lazers. not having missiles meant kamikaze style missions were needed to take down a Titan. 

Could do with a higher number to win. Getting one down was tricky but possible. Very tight landing but I managed it ok. Definitely should change it to 1st to 3 Titans. Although I can imagine the parking area getting a little crowded. 

You just have to put the engine in reverse before you land. I'm not the greatest pilot by a long way but managed it on my second attempt. I'm pretty sure some of our expert flyers won't have a problem at all with the landing. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Played in last nites playlist was fun and could have ended very quickly as i was killed shortly after the game started and it spawned me at sandy shores. Got in the titan and made it to drop point. First time doing this and i over shot the landing. New i was gonna over shoot but thought i could reverse the plane. Think i went to far over though and plane sunk.

so it was fun just not sure if it was a bug that spawned me at the titan or a shortcut

The 1st time I played this we started near the Titans and had to fight our way through the Merryweather soldiers to get to them. Dying to respawn closer to the Titan is definitely a short cut especially if the team you're up against was driving like I was last night. Just ask Profane about my little adventures in the dubsta :D