Creators Block

JustHatched

First one is a death match at the Port of Los Santos for sniper rifles. Spawn points would be on the tops of the big cranes and other high areas. Similar idea to the sniper death match at the wind farm.

I'll take a crack at that Beez, I'll do it on PS3. Dunno if it will be 16 player due to limited high ground with the amount of respawns that have to be placed.

A couple ideas I am twisting around as well

Seashark demo derby

Cargobob race

A capture where firing a tanks while it is being hauled by a cargobob comes into play

Several monster truck races

Airtug race

A new mower race (Lawn Dong can't be edited cuz the word Dong is no longer allowed)

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodge

• Squirrel

• JustHatched

• ScottyB

I will drop a few ideas that i have not been able to use yet: (anyone is more than welcome to develop).

Darts. A capture where the delivery point is placed so that you will have to either fall or jump (ramp) in vehicle to the bulls eye. The delivery areas can be placed quite freely.

A monstertruck race in the vespucci canals.

Capture with a tic tack toe finish, did build a field for this, but no idea as how to set it up.

Edited by Lann3

There's so many creative things we can do in creator! If we went off of crew cooperation we can really have some amazing jobs. Sometimes the creator wont let you set limits or guidelines on things that you need to fulfill your idea. Like in old DemoDurby where you had to set a finish in a race or have a capture so you can register a winner.

I've been working on a capture that is based on the war in Afghanistan that's located in the Mt. Josiah area of the game. The enemy spawns in the mountains with RPGs, and the troops spawn in that little village on the mountainside with rifles. I havent gone very far with it but maybe I'll get to it someday 

I finally got some creations made. Git a few more locations in mind for TDMs. Got my Survival TDMs started. Just get in there and make something. As you are looking around the map, something great will come to you.

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just released a few new ideas. See what you think. LTSs and Captures have been off the table for so long on PS3 that I haven't created them in months.

Dodgeservice.png

• 1 month later...

Not creators block for me, but creators rage.....

Spent 2 hours in the creator on Saturday fannying about with prop placement and start points in a confined area, having to place everything in a set order, any balls ups meant having to start from scratch. Got it all done first attempt, only upon testing did I discover that the other team was out of range of my choice of weapon. Spent another hour or so moving everything, tested again, fell short again.......PS button, turn off ps4!

• Like 2

Also make sure you save your work regularly. I spent about an hour and a half making a DM and I got a psn error message that shut the game down so I lost all that work.. It can be so frustrating!

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

I've been pumping out Jobs lately. I'm not sure why. i see a vision, then make it. But Im starting to feel like some of these creations are lacking a little flair. Some Spice. Is it just me, or are you feeling this too?

Dodgeservice.png

I've been pumping out Jobs lately. I'm not sure why. i see a vision, then make it. But Im starting to feel like some of these creations are lacking a little flair. Some Spice. Is it just me, or are you feeling this too?

I don't have that many (almost 40 somehow) and I've always only wanted to make stuff that's different and has a certain spark to it. I Could make a lot of good GP tracks, but they would all just be another track, nothing that makes it stand out. No matter what I make, I always try to add that little flair to it so that it is a little more memorable to people.

The problem with adding flair, or your own special signature is that not everyone will like it. So what to you may seem a bit boring is a lot of fun to other people.

With that said, there are times when I do feel like being creative and will make a few jobs in one go. I have had the idea for ages and pretty much know what needs to be done and finally feel like making something so I put that mood to good use. Sometimes they don't come out as intended and need a lot more work, but either way I still enjoy making them, even if it is only to be played a few times.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

I have over 170 now. I just live being in the Creator. I mainly make races. Right now, I'm working on a Nascar series of tracks.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I feel that way about some of mine,

In our case I don't think they so much have lost flair. For races we know how to place CP's to make a very functional race, some end up being really good, others are so so. I think alot of it is the crew has grown alot and many people are creating where as several months ago it was just a few of us that were pumping jobs out. So our stuff gets less eyes because of the huge number of jobs out now, it's very confusing of what to pick for a playlist, plus we (and a couple others) are old timers with jobs. I think we need to "reinvent" our style of creations because if someone loads a Dodge or Hatch race they pretty well know what type it is.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: