Mirror Park Romance

G37

Somewhat overwhelmed by the amount of things they added to the creator, but the basics remain. Spent a lot of time merely exploring the props. I subconsciously created a new spin on an old course, Miami Horror. Same location anyway. I also planted some trees ._.

This is a stock street circuit race for Feltzers with custom vehicles being available in the other classes. This is for 20 people. Let me know what you think (not entirely sure on my "light up the darkness" bit in game, but it might work).

Mirror Park Romance

sfcp3l.jpg

External Job Link: http://rsg.ms/0113f2a

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Lol I'll probably remove them, just for scenery really.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I actually didn't notice the tree's.

The route was good, CP's were spot on and the lighting props definitely worked (pretty sure all of the lighting props are behind barriers?).

However, IMO it's not as good as the original, but still a very good track and one I'll play again.

Yeah, in no way was this intended as a sequel or anything to Miami Horror. Just thought about doing another here for a long time and thought what better way to get started.

And yeah, all the lighting machines were behind some new and neat props, ton of them it's insane. I legitimately used like 85/100 props without even thinking about it and it's only 1.97m long .. 

Cool thing about the tire stacks, well, some of you may hate it but they at least work as they should have from the start. If you smash into a tire stack .. you either bounce back or stop dead. Love it or hate it .. it's definitely interesting so I guess you'll only really punish yourself if you hit them. I only put them on inside turns though and use 2-3 per turn so as to signal a turn is coming as well.

• Like 1