Disasterpiece V

DeaD_GooN

I hate you and everything you stand for. Just kidding. Let's play it tonight.

Edited by G37
  • Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

This race was a struggle but I liked it.  I think it got in my head, i was making phantom turns into driveways and stuff :). Is the name from the Slipknot song?

• Like 1

This race was a struggle but I liked it.  I think it got in my head, i was making phantom turns into driveways and stuff :). Is the name from the Slipknot song?

It's certainly designed to be technical as hell.

When I made the first one, I couldn't remember where I heard the name. I think it was Maha that reminded me it was Slipknot.

This is probably your most tame incarnation of the name. That's not a bad thing either. Has a real flow. I think this one is most conducive to that because of the areas themselves are very well selected. There was 1 particular CP that you cannot see the chevron at all due to some overbearing structure and maybe a prop or 2 elsewhere could be beneficial (have to run it again to remember where), but those seriously are very minor gripes about it. Loved it.

Had this last night and Rumdig found a nice particular spot that he passed a CP and was launched into the sky, was hilarious and a total freak occurrence.

• Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I know there were a couple spots that I wasn't quite happy with, but it worked, so I let it slide. I wanted to try to make it with zero props, but that extremely difficult to do with this type of race. I do plan to update it with some props to help guide traffic a little better.

• 11 months later...

In the 12-9 vetting playlist. Going to run custom sedans.

All those fools chose their big custom Schafters and I took a tiny Warrener. Mwha ha ha ha ha!

Made the course a little easier but I still sucked. :P

Edited by Beez