Loadout

skip_rat

• 2 weeks later...

It's a little glitchy at the moment, adjust camera wobble off and field of view settings helps.

I haven't played this as much as I wanted due to the PSN issues over Xmas.

i downloaded and played a little. The characters seem to be translucent while playing. Wish it was more like the trailer, it would be bad-ass, lol. I might try it again, I dunno.

The main issue I find is that the computer generated Bots used to fill in if there are not enough players are too difficult to kill. I'm hoping there's a patch out soon, it might be worth holding off until then.

Looks like it could be a laugh for a while. I expect buying extras to be able to progress in game will be expensive.

I guess i'll give it a go.

Edited by Skasaint

• 11 months later...

its actually quite a fun game! was playing around with it yesterday, was able to get alot of kills with the basic loadout they give you so thats a plus. it doesn't feel like a pay-to-win game, you can pick up the enemies weapons off the ground which is handy!  one of the best f2p games ive played!

• Like 1

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

I haven't played this in quite a long time, It is good fun for a f2p game. I need to revisit it as I know there have been a few updates since I last played.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...