Monster Jam

ScottyB

image.jpg4_zpsgibhtzjo.jpg

http://rsg.ms/9eabaf4

DESCRIPTION

Take your monster truck to the redwood lights track and show off your style by jumping over cars, buses and petrol tankers. Take it easy on the accelerator to avoid spinning out. Best as non contact.

Lap race around redwood lights track locked to the liberater monster truck. The description pretty much says it all.

Once you get a good rhythm on the track it's quiet fun but might be a bit painful if you keep going off the track.

Let me know if you think anything needs to be changed or added.

Edited by ScottyB88
  • Like 2

scottyb1988.jpg

As a funny side note, when I was trying to put the search tags in, it wouldn't allow the word "jam"

Don't understand why, yet it still lets me use it in the title..

scottyb1988.jpg

Really liked the jumps, especially the one over the tankers, where I was just hoping I'm gonna make the jump without landing on top of the last one and explode. :lol:

However, I think something needs to be done around CP 20-21 as most of us kept missing the route there and got kind of lost, not really sure why, perhaps we didnt really see the CP (20) until we already "checked" it, that half wrecked bus that is blocking the wrong way could also perhaps be switched with a full one if possible. It's just a bit disorientating there and I'm not sure if  that CP (20) is telling you exactly where to go. Also can't remember if it's a 2 or 3 chevron one, as I think it kind of needs to be a 3 chevron CP to guide you in the right direction.

I hope I made any sense and that this helps you in any way. :)

• Like 1

Thanks! I Think I know what you mean but not 100% sure. What did you mean by the chevron?

I went over it again and I think I noticed where people are getting lost at. Not sure how I missed it haha. I have put a bus after cp 20 and changed he other bus next to it to a full one.

It should be s but easier to follow now hopefully .

You get heaps of air over the petrol tankers. Originally I had them over the 2nd big inserted jump where the buses are, and if you didn't hit it right and at full speed you would blow up so I had to change it :)

Thanks heaps for taking the time to give feedback :)

scottyb1988.jpg

Anytime, always glad to try out new crew content. I'll try the updated version tonight.

Every CP has either 1,2,3 or 4 chevrons (arrows), depending how sharp the turn is.

I think 1 chevron indicates any change of direction up to 45 degrees.

2 chevrons indicate a direction change from 45+ to 90 degrees

3 chevrons indicate a direction change from 90+ to around 135 degrees

and 4 chevron CP usually indicates a direction change from 135+ to 180 degrees (a hairpin for example).

Probably not exact numbers, but you get the picture, 2 chevrons is usually a classic 90 degree turn anyway.

• Like 1

Cool, I usually follow the arrows but never really payed attention to the chevrons but they must have been helping either way.

I just checked again and it is a 3 chevron CP. The bus blocking that path along with the CP should make it easier to follow. The bus may be a little far away but I think you need the room to turn. Good luck and have fun :)

scottyb1988.jpg

• 5 months later...

This is definitely my go-to Liberator race from now on. Didn't have any problems navigating my way round the track. Well done!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks! This is one of my favourite races that I've made still. It's unique and fun, yet still offers a decent challenge for anyone trying to push it.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

• 2 weeks later...