Dodge

I ran it last night.  Am I the first?

Anyway, from what I've noticed, it's a tough track--think some Disasterpiece elements, and I played it on PS4 with the Dukes.  Overall, it's quite different from the other two, and I think it's a good route.

There are a few CPs that could be revised--especially the ones where you go through where the containers are located.  One had me thinking that I needed to drive through a container, but those are easy fixes.  And yeah, driving through that one container with the Dukes was pretty epic. :D

All in all, it's a lot of fun, and with a few CP revisions, it will be even better.

Nice job, Dodge!

• Like 1

Just what the world needed, another Scouring

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Damn, did GooN hijack your PS3 and made a Disasterpiece V in the projects?

That steep uphill out of the canal is a b*tch! :lol:

Is there a way to make that big jump from the highway a bit "smoother", maybe place the route around that traffic island there? Me personally, I'm not really keen on an immediate hard left after the jump.

• Like 1

I think you've got this one right where it needs to be now. It's certainly the toughest Scouring, but it's easy to follow. I didn't get lost or confused at all. Great track!

• Like 1

I've never cursed so much in my life while playing a race.  Even the Disasterpiece races can't make me get that F bomb crazy.  Your race frustrated the hell out of me, Dodge, but I know that was your goal.  You got a thumbs up for making Jag curse like a sailor the entire race.  :lol:

• Like 3

One problem I keep having, in the blade at least, was between CP 26 and 27 where you go around the marina and then need to jump the little garden bed.

It was a real struggle to get over it, I know a lot of people struggled a bit with it but I think the blade is worse for it but if there is any way to either jump it or skip it so that it flows better that would be good.

The rest is challenging but good

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I put this in the Funhouse pl, and to pick a class I used the eanie, meanie, miny, mo method and ended up with Off Road, so I figured why not use a monster truck.....makes for a fun way to lose a race.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...