Lucky Plucker GP

DavidCore89

Up to thirty racers compete for racing superiority in this fast paced lap race which starts and ends at the Lucky Plucker Famous Deep Fried Chicken, a place where all of the chickens are well and truly Plucked.

Who will be the Luckiest Plucker of them all?

Moved the original to PS4 only as the newer version would have been too different to the original, it's a much better race now IMO.

As always, feedback/criticism is always welcome.

Good news! All classes are available except off-road and bicycles, however that may be changed at any time.

This is a high speed track, full throttle for probably 80% of the race and that means the 3.68 mile lap is over in around 2:20-2:30. Low difficulty, but a couple of tricky spots here and there.

er0g1t.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/kppYdCX0zkGZ2ZYDePmdRw

Edited by DavidCore89

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Dodge

• JustHatched

• Beez

I really enjoyed this one, DC.  I felt as though it worked really well with super cars, and I can imagine it would be great with sports as well.  I would definitely be interested in seeing how the slower classes perform, but all in all, this was a lot of fun and I didn't notice any issues at all.

Great work! :)

We gave this hell in the vetting pl, good track DC.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Really fun track DC. Yesterday I picked it to play on Thursday and was happy to try it out last night in DnR's Hell. Wide open and easy to navigate at speed. I could see it working fine with super cars and really liked driving it with my Massacro.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

This race is no longer available on PS3.

I wasn't ever happy with this race, the lack of options in the PS3 creator didn't really do this race any justice, so I decided to give it a face lift on PS4.

Well, I just chose it as my F1 Championship track, (if you don't mind, GooN, you chose another one already anyway) so please don't update it just yet! I do have a back-up option, though, if you decide to make it PS4 only earlier. As of right now, it is still playable on the PS3.

• Like 1

Well, I just chose it as my F1 Championship track, (if you don't mind, GooN, you chose another one already anyway) so please don't update it just yet! I do have a back-up option, though, if you decide to make it PS4 only earlier. As of right now, it is still playable on the PS3.

Perfectly fine with me. I don't care who picks it, I just wanna race it. It's one that I'm always really fast on.

• 3 weeks later...

Featured in DnR's Hell's Annis Elegy RH8 Racing Series.

Cool.

Does the truck still spawn in the road 2 corners from the finish line?

• 8 months later...

This is now a PS4 only race.

I wasn't really happy with the original as I couldn't do much with props, so I decided to rework it.

It's not finished yet, but I'll update the screenshot, search tags and OP when it's ready.

Mods, please move to PS4 crew created races.

Thanks for playing!

Edited by DavidCore89

<strong class='bbc'>Automatic message</strong><br /><br /><br />This topic has been moved from "PS3 Crew Created Races" to "PS4 Crew Created Races".

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: