The transfer and other stuff

JustHatched

For those waiting to transfer because of possible bug

I successfully done mine, I only lost my face tattoo in the process. I read on GTAF other lost their cars, this did not happen to me.

I only had the option of transferring my #1 character (I do have a level 3 2nd character), maybe I missed something though.

There is a few bugs, biggest is a few times I had to restart the game cuz it froze when I backed out of a race or dm. But I didn't get kicked from anything.

Still no DLC weapons in the creator, and air races we can create are still limited to 8 player.

I also copied a race and made it 30 player, but when it saved it is still at 16.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

For what it is worth, I have not updated my PS3 yet.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I get message that no data is associated with my name. Rockstar has created a topic about this issue as it seems to be affecting people who haven't logged into online play since 2013. Hopefully a fix will be found soon.