Made by PB

Pb76

I love Container Yourself, one of my favourite TDM's.

It seems to be a popular one. Because I'm hopeless at playing DMs, I never know what makes a good DM when I'm making them.....

***UPDATES***

-2 new races added (Shady Tree Stomp)

(City car chaos)

Thanks for looking

Edited by Pb76

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance of making a 24-30 player version of Grapeseed GP, pretty pleeeeeease :D

Will do....(even though it's one of my least favourite creations)
  • Like 1

Any chance of making a 24-30 player version of Grapeseed GP, pretty pleeeeeease :D

Rockstar cloud servers unavailable right now.........there seems to be an issue with Grapeseed, nothing ever saves there for me, creations or snapmatics!?!?

Same here, I had an issue naming a job grapeseed as the letters rape are in it, had to change the name. I couldn't take photos there on ps3, not tried on ps4 yet.

Yes, their filtered words list is ridiculous.

If you cannot update an existing job it's almost always because of a certain word that doesnt go through their filters. I can almost guarantee that the issue here is the word 'Grapeseed'. G had exactly the same problem with his track called 'Comets and grapes'. It wouldn't let him update it until he changed the title.

This has been in effect only recently. You'll see that if you change the title (possibly even description if it contains any of the "bad" words), you'll then be able to save/update the job.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Added shitloads of new stuff since the last time I posted, I will update this eventually.

disclaimer: any similarity to Desuno's work is entirely coincidental

• 1 year later...