Fun and exciting race, lots of obstacles and coupes suit it pretty well.

I'd add another checkpoint between 11 and 12 as my view of checkpoint 12 is obstructed and I had to check the mini-map to see where to go.

Default is 1 lap but I think 2 is suitable.

• Like 1

Added CP between 11 and 12. Made it 2 laps.

Cool, I hope you didn't mind me saying.

If you're wondering how I was so quick to post a review, it's because I ran it as soon as it was published and saved the review until you posted it here.

Not enough members will post useful feedback or a review so I figured I will try to as much as possible.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

I ran this during the Saturday PL.

Agree with DC--two laps seems great for this track, and a big plus for coupes or even sedans would work as well.  Didn't notice any issues--it starts off pretty straightforward, and then it becomes a classic Dodge track.  I really liked this one--very exciting and a lot of cool surprises.

Good work! :)

• Like 1

I think Sports cars would be too much for this, but I will open it up if somebody thinks it will work. Ran Sports Classics on it... Very tough to tame the Coquette here. Sedans ran well, Muscles are also a little tough. Still have yet to run Compacts on it. But, i dont foresee an issue there.

Dodgeservice.png

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...