Ring of pain.

RealOG

Name: Ring of pain

Category: Crew created DM

Date added: 26/10

Submitter: Sanandreasrealog

Short description: No guns, No health packs, Just crowbars and petrol bombs, There is 2 entry's inside of the a big old oil container where all the petrol bombs are placed, respawns are dotted around the area for half easy access inside, I say half for a reason. Warning! It can be a TDM but a DM is 100% the way to go.

Link: http://rsg.ms/65ccdfa

Edited by Casey

sanandreasrealog.jpg

This is a really fun melee DM.  It was great fun and I enjoyed playing it.  Spent most of the time laughing my ass off.   :lol:

And beating me around the head...

:lol:

• Like 1

I don't know if you planned on most of the action to happen inside the tank, but if that was your intention it didnt really work.

I think we were all spawning away from the tank and I only made the effort of climbing all the way up twice, then we just bashed each other outside below the stairs most of the time.

It's just not worth climbing all the way up to get a kill (maybe 2) only to be spawned outside again or left alone in the tank.

I don't know if you planned on most of the action to happen inside the tank, but if that was your intention it didnt really work.

I think we were all spawning away from the tank and I only made the effort of climbing all the way up twice, then we just bashed each other outside below the stairs most of the time.

It's just not worth climbing all the way up to get a kill (maybe 2) only to be spawned outside again or left alone in the tank.

Yeah same.

As much as I wanted to get into the ring - I simply couldn't get in there without getting killed.

I got in there once but Jag was on a rampage and I didn't last long  :lol:.

It's also very easy for someone to wait at the top of the stairs and kill players as they reach the top.

I have been trying to think how to ensure the majority of the fight takes place inside the ring but I'm struggling.

The make-shift set of steps need a bit of work, the concrete barrier makes it almost impossible to get past it.

Melee DM's are always fun but I don't think it will be possible to incorporate the ring as much as you would like, OG - I think it would work better if you take the focus of the ring away and make it a free-for-all on the ground, there are enough natural items in that location to make it interesting.

Edited by DavidCore89

Yh I expected everyone to fight inside and out, yh it's just hard with spawn points, I'm going try this again and block off a area on the ground ;) the steps, lol yh I need help with them, sorry to everyone who fell :) thanks for feedback and be shy just say.

sanandreasrealog.jpg